Netflix Doc: Abducted in plain sight

OILERMAN

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously the dad was clearly gay. What straight man gives his buddy a hand job because he needs relief? Also the mother was in love with "b". The predator was actually telling the truth near the end

I chuckled when Soyboy Bob started tearing up when he mentioned that the day he filed for divorce, "was the worst day of his life." LOL...never mind the multiple "kidnappings" of his daughter, the day

Posted Images

17 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Obviously the dad was clearly gay. What straight man gives his buddy a hand job because he needs relief? Also the mother was in love with "b". The predator was actually telling the truth near the end when he said the parents were pimping out the daughter for sexual relations with him. 

The parents were clearly scared of their affairs and homosexual activity coming out publicly in the church. 

When the FBI tapped the phones and the mother would answer the phone it was sickening how happy she was talking to "b" while her daughter was missing! She also had a smile as she discussed her affair. 

The FBI guy was so pissed he had to deal with these parents. LOL @ the parents signing the statement clearing "b" in the first kid napping!

The dad(mom too) played the part of a naive idiot but he was def overplaying it to hide what was really going on. The mom was more upfront about what a piece of shit whore she was for allowing her daughter into that situation. "It was 1970, who knew letting a grown man sleep in the bed with your young daughter was bad, after all he said it was therapy!" Anyone knew, that's who knew!

The parents should have been charged with something, maybe neglect or endangerment of a child. These sick fucks wrote a book and want a movie. 

it is odd how rapidly the story moves past the handjob in the car

what a total trainwreck of a family

Just heard another crazy story.  A divorcee with 3 kids wants in vitro fertilization with her new husband.  But she's in her 50s and is menopausal.  Where are the eggs going to come from?

HER DAUGHTER

Can't make this shit up.

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

Just heard another crazy story.  A divorcee with 3 kids wants in vitro fertilization with her new husband.  But she's in her 50s and is menopausal.  Where are the eggs going to come from?

HER DAUGHTER

Can't make this shit up.

That's taking incest to Futurama levels.

I asked my mom about this. She watches all these type of shows on Discovery ID, 20/20, etc. She already had heard about this from other shows. All these channels recycle the same stories among all their shows.

Apparently this wasn't even one of the more weird cases.

29 minutes ago, WG53 said:

I asked my mom about this. She watches all these type of shows on Discovery ID, 20/20, etc. She already had heard about this from other shows. All these channels recycle the same stories among all their shows.

Apparently this wasn't even one of the more weird cases.

How can it get weirder?