Netflix Doc: Abducted in plain sight

OILERMAN

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously the dad was clearly gay. What straight man gives his buddy a hand job because he needs relief? Also the mother was in love with "b". The predator was actually telling the truth near the end

I chuckled when Soyboy Bob started tearing up when he mentioned that the day he filed for divorce, "was the worst day of his life." LOL...never mind the multiple "kidnappings" of his daughter, the day

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

It's in my list because I enjoy documentaries about child abduction. They're good sources to pick up some tips of the trade....but, when I read that it was aliens, I haven't been nearly as excited.

Trust me, the alien stuff isn't even on the meter

This is literally the craziest shit I've ever seen. 

23 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Without question

Woah.....

It's even funnier that he was almost freed----likely fantasizing about catching up on all of the past Wrestlemania's and looking forward to all of the future Wrestlemania's. Then, at the last hour, the state appealed his overturned conviction and won!

9 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Woah.....

It's even funnier that he was almost freed----likely fantasizing about catching up on all of the past Wrestlemania's and looking forward to all of the future Wrestlemania's. Then, at the last hour, the state appealed his overturned conviction and won!

Once you watch it you'll be back to confirm I was right

LOL...Dafuq did I just watch? I can't decide if I want our species to immediately become extinct or if I want us to thrive so that I can see and hear about more crazy shit like this. I've gotta give B some credit, that dude was extremely creative! I also have to question how anyone in their family looks Soyboy Bob in the eye, knowing that he allowed B to cuck his entire fucking life. My favorite part was the handjob in the park.....what a little bitchboy.