Jump to content
SuperFreak90

Kevin Mawae makes Hall of Fame

Recommended Posts

pamo9   

Good for him. First Titan with no Oiler ties in the hall.  I don't believe they go in with a specific team designation.  Well deserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo59   

He is going in as a Jet but what he said about CJ2K should eliminate Oman as an expert.  I loved it. He remarked that if he had blocked for him 8 years CJ2k would have had 15K yds.   Classy statement considering he blocked for HOF Martin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abenjami   
1 hour ago, Bongo59 said:

He is going in as a Jet but what he said about CJ2K should eliminate Oman as an expert.  I loved it. He remarked that if he had blocked for him 8 years CJ2k would have had 15K yds.   Classy statement considering he blocked for HOF Martin. 

That's actually the opposite of a classy statement.  That is degrading a HOF player for a flash in the pan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I would think he goes in as a Jet.

I'm sure Mawaes Angel wouldn't have it any other way, she must be as excited about this as anyone. I still can't believe Mawae got in. McClain magic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thrill   
4 hours ago, abenjami said:

That's actually the opposite of a classy statement.  That is degrading a HOF player for a flash in the pan. 

Umm I think the point is CJ was a gale sayers type talent even if it was just for a year or two. Mawae was saying some of CJ’s downfall may have been circumstantial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GOAT9   
7 hours ago, SuperFreak90 said:

Titans have another Hall of Famer 

He was at the end of his career as a Titan.... He is going in as a Jet dude. A Titans/Oilers OL that doesn't get enough credit though. Brad Fucking Hopkins. That guy was one of the better LTs in the league for a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

He was at the end of his career as a Titan.... He is going in as a Jet dude. A Titans/Oilers OL that doesn't get enough credit though. Brad Fucking Hopkins. That guy was one of the better LTs in the league for a long time. 

NFL HOF don't  go in as any designated team. that's MLB players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...