SuperFreak90

Kevin Mawae makes Hall of Fame

pamo9   

Good for him. First Titan with no Oiler ties in the hall.  I don't believe they go in with a specific team designation.  Well deserved.

Bongo59   

He is going in as a Jet but what he said about CJ2K should eliminate Oman as an expert.  I loved it. He remarked that if he had blocked for him 8 years CJ2k would have had 15K yds.   Classy statement considering he blocked for HOF Martin. 

abenjami   
1 hour ago, Bongo59 said:

He is going in as a Jet but what he said about CJ2K should eliminate Oman as an expert.  I loved it. He remarked that if he had blocked for him 8 years CJ2k would have had 15K yds.   Classy statement considering he blocked for HOF Martin. 

That's actually the opposite of a classy statement.  That is degrading a HOF player for a flash in the pan. 

3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I would think he goes in as a Jet.

I'm sure Mawaes Angel wouldn't have it any other way, she must be as excited about this as anyone. I still can't believe Mawae got in. McClain magic?

Thrill   
4 hours ago, abenjami said:

That's actually the opposite of a classy statement.  That is degrading a HOF player for a flash in the pan. 

Umm I think the point is CJ was a gale sayers type talent even if it was just for a year or two. Mawae was saying some of CJ’s downfall may have been circumstantial.

GOAT9   
7 hours ago, SuperFreak90 said:

Titans have another Hall of Famer 

He was at the end of his career as a Titan.... He is going in as a Jet dude. A Titans/Oilers OL that doesn't get enough credit though. Brad Fucking Hopkins. That guy was one of the better LTs in the league for a long time. 

5 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

He was at the end of his career as a Titan.... He is going in as a Jet dude. A Titans/Oilers OL that doesn't get enough credit though. Brad Fucking Hopkins. That guy was one of the better LTs in the league for a long time. 

NFL HOF don't  go in as any designated team. that's MLB players.