Ann Coulter: Trump Is ‘Lazy and Incompetent’

OILERMAN

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ann-coulter-trump-is-lazy-and-incompetent

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter called President Trump “lazy and incompetent,” and said he could potentially face a Republican primary challenger in 2020 if he doesn’t build a wall along the southern border. “We put this lunatic in the White House for one reason,” Coulter told Yahoo News. “He doesn’t need to declare an emergency.” Coulter went on to claim how the president could use his powers to make the Department of Defense and Homeland Security build the wall without congressional approval. “I think [Trump is] finally going to pull that pocket Constitution out of his lapel pocket and [say], ‘Oh my gosh, I’m the president. This is great.’” When asked who she could see challenging Trump in 2020, Coulter said a “terrific” candidate would be Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL)—who recently claimed Democrats would have “American blood” on their hands if they blocked the wall from being built. 

Coulter is a book writing whore. 

She wrote the book "In Trump we trust" and now she sees the writing on the wall and is getting ready to drop the retard and will be able to say she turned on him when he's useless and in the gutter of public perception. She'll be on the to next book. 

It's not a bad strategy if your only goal is making money off right wingers 

30 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Coulter is a book writing whore. 

She wrote the book "In Trump we trust" and now she sees the writing on the wall and is getting ready to drop the retard and will be able to say she turned on him when he's useless and in the gutter of public perception. She'll be on the to next book. 

It's not a bad strategy if your only goal is making money off right wingers 

Hey Fred, want to go on a trip to the big city and see a football game this Sunday?  No Mike, I have no walking-around money to spare, so cannot join you. Fred, why so sort on coin, I thought you had a good job?  Mike, I do, but I spent all my entertainment money last year on great books championing President Trump and this year I spent all of it on books bashing him. 

Trump shuts down the government for no reason, tanks his ratings and then caves in.

Now he's doubling down on the wall with no way to get any money to pay for it.  Ann Coulter continues to snip at him for being incompetent and lazy.  Meanwhile, Tux posts that the democrats are in disarray. 

Just another day at TR.

• 1 month later...

Archived