Corey Davis

Huston

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Goff threw for 4700 yards with a 101 QB rating.  He is only 24 years old.  He has a bad game in the SB and now people think he sucks?  How stupid.  How about the great Rams OL not getting knocked back on their ass?  Or the brilliant offensive minded HC making some adjustments.  Goff is perfectly fine IMO.  He was a young QB that got into a huge game and his team didn't help him.  Not the first time BB had a defensive plan to slow down a great QB either. 

He didn’t look very good against the Saints, either. Several games he hasn’t looked good. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the fuck do you think threw him the ball in those last two pics?

I can explain it just fine but you'll simply write it all off as "excuses" and we'll be back to square one so what's the point? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

He didn’t look very good against the Saints, either. Several games he hasn’t looked good. 

He is like all QB and OC take away the threat of the run and it limits you pass route options, the defense is dictating to you at that point.

4 hours ago, Huston said:

I'm waiting on his reasoning for Wentz being one and Goff not.

Probably because Goff has shown he has trouble reading defenses when his coach isn’t in his ear. He had a terrible rookie season because fisher wasn’t helping. With McVay he has been fine outside of the playoffs last year and the super bowl this year when defenses didn’t tip their hands until the communication was cut off.

3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Probably because Goff has shown he has trouble reading defenses when his coach isn’t in his ear. 

Goff also had the best offensive player in the league in the backfield the last two seasons teams keyed on. 

We'll see it play out and I'll laugh and say I told you so like usual 

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Goff also had the best offensive player in the league in the backfield the last two seasons teams keyed on. 

We'll see it play out and I'll laugh and say I told you so like usual 

Gurley is overrated af.  They had no problem giving an overweight RB a month removed from being unemployed carries over him in absolutely crucial moments.  

1 minute ago, abc2330 said:

Gurley is overrated af.  They had no problem giving an overweight RB a month removed from being unemployed carries over him in absolutely crucial moments.  

Come now Gurley is injured so he gets the same participation trophy as the others.

9 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I'm interested in finding out what the deal is with Gurley as well but either way the last two seasons he's produced big time and been the league's best offensive player, one of them 

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'm interested in finding out what the deal is with Gurley as well but either way the last two seasons he's produced big time and been the league's best offensive player, one of them 

Well if a guy can come in off the street and be just as much or more productive on the ground, that should tell you something.  Next Gen stats gives the line most of the credit for his success, and we saw first-hand that there was a lot of truth to that.

30 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Probably because Goff has shown he has trouble reading defenses when his coach isn’t in his ear. He had a terrible rookie season because fisher wasn’t helping. With McVay he has been fine outside of the playoffs last year and the super bowl this year when defenses didn’t tip their hands until the communication was cut off.

Thats over blown by the media, Wentz's coach did the same for him last year as well but nobody made a big deal about t hat. There is noway you can say Wentz has shown or proven more then a guy who stayed healthy and his team went to the Super Bowl despite having key injuries on offense at times.

9 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Well if a guy can come in off the street and be just as much or more productive on the ground, that should tell you something.  Next Gen stats gives the line most of the credit for his success, and we saw first-hand that there was a lot of truth to that.

Well I saw some metrics that Gurley rushed against 6 man fronts more than anyone etc.......

But either way he produced big time and Goff benefited 

Now Gurly is overrated because he was hurt and Anderson played well in his spot but Wentz isn't for pretty much the same reason. And Wentz is also a franchise QB despite being injury prone and playing on a team good enough to win the Super Bowl and make it back to the playoffs the next year without him, the revisionist history going on in here is mind blowing.

Edited by Huston

1 minute ago, OzTitan said:

What do you specifically like about Wentz OMan? On the surface it seems like holding a position for the sake of it rather than actually liking him.

Wentz can play from the pocket, he reads defenses well and has a good understanding of the NFL passing game. He’s not running some dumb dumb playbook or getting his hand held.

like I said, We’ll see how it unfolds

1 minute ago, OzTitan said:

What do you specifically like about Wentz OMan? On the surface it seems like holding a position for the sake of it rather than actually liking him.

Expect crickets that's direct a question lol and as far as the latter he's dug in so deep now he barely gets internet service down there.