Corey Davis

Huston

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the fuck do you think threw him the ball in those last two pics?

I can explain it just fine but you'll simply write it all off as "excuses" and we'll be back to square one so what's the point? 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I can explain it just fine but you'll simply write it all off as "excuses" and we'll be back to square one so what's the point? 

Its his cut and past response of his when the stats dont go his way.

7 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Really weird his play was the same whether he was injured or not over that time frame 

4 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Oh you were also thinking that you are so agenda-driven that an honest conversation with you is nearly impossible? What are the odds?

Every post he makes now reflects in his personal agendas but still wants to be taken seriously as a knowledgeable football fan let alone a Titans fan.

Edited by Huston

3 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Oh you were also thinking that you are so agenda-driven that an honest conversation with you is nearly impossible? What are the odds?

Things are just too black and white in regards to QB with Oman. I like talking about other things with him, but when his heels are dug into something, it’s nearly impossible. 

2 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Things are just too black and white in regards to QB with Oman. I like talking about other things with him, but when his heels are dug into something, it’s nearly impossible. 

You said Goff sucks but need to see more of MM

4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Goff threw for 4700 yards with a 101 QB rating.  He is only 24 years old.  He has a bad game in the SB and now people think he sucks?  How stupid.  How about the great Rams OL not getting knocked back on their ass?  Or the brilliant offensive minded HC making some adjustments.  Goff is perfectly fine IMO.  He was a young QB that got into a huge game and his team didn't help him.  Not the first time BB had a defensive plan to slow down a great QB either. 

I liked Goff more then Wentz and still do.

15 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Wentz so far has the same issue as Mariota.  Not a franchise guy until he can stay healthy.

I'm waiting on his reasoning for Wentz being one and Goff not.