TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

1 hour ago, Oilertattoo said:

He needs to resign, or be removed,  Period.

I have no problem saying that.

Wish the fellas on the right could have said the same about some of their people, instead of defending pedophiles from Alabama, or God forbid, white nationalist.

Naw this is the Dems. We all know, but this one is a bad look and entirely on the Democrats for not researching this guy better. 

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

I dont think this is something that should pressure him to resign, although it will in todays climate.  He appologised, and if his record is clean the past 30 years, then it should be let go.  This isnt like Robert KKK Byrd who was an actual klansmen, and he never resigned.

@Oilertattoo

this is is what I’m talking about. Just denounce it and let it be. It only gives them ammunition. 

ctm   

In the course of 4 pages and about 24 hours we have a thread started about democratic leadership defending this guy to the actual reality of almost all democrats denouncing him and conservative posters rushing in to defend him.

Sometimes it takes a little time for the real truth to come out.

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

As someone who lives in Virginia I can tell you the State is basically split into two parts. Suburban DC is highly educated with lots of money and has been moving blue the past 10-12 years in rich counties like Fairfax, which I live in, and Loudoun. In fact it's so densely populated here the State is blue because of it. The rest of Virginia is what you would expect from southern rural conservative America outside of a few isolated minority pockets like Richmond and Newport News. If you drive 60 miles west or south of DC you get hickville and those that think like the Soxcats and Rolltides of the world. It's embarrassing.

9 Nines   
1 hour ago, ctm said:

In the course of 4 pages and about 24 hours we have a thread started about democratic leadership defending this guy to the actual reality of almost all democrats denouncing him and conservative posters rushing in to defend him.

And @Jamalisms 

Edited by 9 Nines

Btowner   
1 hour ago, ctm said:

If @TennesseeTuxedo started the thread, you knew eventually it would be proven wrong or false. Has anyone figure who is "Democrat leadership " and are they really defending Northam?