TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Welp we’ve got that covered with the above, but damn this world pisses me off sometimes. Like dude you were in high school. Just admit it, resign, and hope your family isn’t entirely ruined. 

I’m fairly certain he was in med school when the pic was taken. Making it even worse. 

Btowner   
4 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I’m fairly certain he was in med school when the pic was taken. Making it even worse. 

Which raises the question of what kind of medical school or publisher would allow that picture in the yearbook?

He needs to resign, or be removed,  Period.

I have no problem saying that.

Wish the fellas on the right could have said the same about some of their people, instead of defending pedophiles from Alabama, or God forbid, white nationalist.

9 Nines   
24 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Ed Gillespie should demand his money back to whom ever he paid to do opposition research.

Northam would have won by larger margin.  In an election, his voters would have held it against him so as to switch their vote less than the pickup he would get from rural folks who would say, "look at that picture, Northam is one of us, he has my vote now."  Probably a 2 to 1 margin. 

Edited by 9 Nines

21 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Fuckin A — we agree. Makes no sense how this just got discovered. 

I imagine med school yearbooks aren’t generally thought to contain incriminating evidence like this...

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Northam absolutely has to resign. Also who here thinks he's actually the dude in blackface? If I was in that picture and had to own being in blackface or dressed as Rolltide, I'd take blackface all day everyday. The fact Northam hasn't stated he was the guy in blackface makes me believe he was in the KKK robes which you can't chalk up to the stupidity of youth. 

Actually, I think dressing up in blackface for a Halloween party would be worse...

Edited by Starkiller

9 minutes ago, Oilertattoo said:

He needs to resign, or be removed,  Period.

I have no problem saying that.

Wish the fellas on the right could have said the same about some of their people, instead of defending pedophiles from Alabama, or God forbid, white nationalist.

I dont think this is something that should pressure him to resign, although it will in todays climate.  He appologised, and if his record is clean the past 30 years, then it should be let go.  This isnt like Robert KKK Byrd who was an actual klansmen, and he never resigned.

3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Actually, I think dressing up in blackface for a Halloween party would be worse...

It's a tough call but the blackface in the 80s can be somewhat explained although not excused. There is no excuse ever for putting on klan robes. But the fact the two are together makes this horiffic. And the guy got to choose 3 pictures for his medical school yearbook graduation. This was one of the three. 

Lol now this guy is saying it's not him in the photo and he's trying to find out who is. OK let's say that's true. Then why is it posted on his med school yearbook profile? Why choose that photo? Almost makes it worse. Or terrible in a different way.