TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

Rogue   
3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Harry Reid and Joe Biden chimed in with their opinions on Justin Fairfax. 

Harry Reid....

Joe Biden..

Gullible fool, or liar.  Those comments were about Obama.  

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/31/biden.obama/

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/index.html

Edited by Rogue

Justafan   
7 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Who in the fuck thinks that women should not vote? Are you demtards so bankrupt you have top make up shit now?

Hey let's start a slavery thread and lecture us about  how you are against it. 

The NY times thinks that women are doing great in Cuba. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/world/americas/06iht-letter06.html

Ben, one of your genius conservative friends made that argument and Rogue was responding to him.  Do you even read the threads or do you just go around blurting out insults without even understanding what the hell is going on?

Rolltide   
6 hours ago, Rogue said:

Lying Trolltard.  

Dumb fuck it was a joke based on the idea that everybody would know that. If you honestly asked those 2 old farts about their opinions of Justin Fairfax they would probably say the kid is a good singer thinking they were being asked about Justin Bieber.

Only a total moron really thinks that I was engaging in deception. Did I deny it moron? Fuck off. 

What did Biden mean by his "clean" comment? He thinks that most blacks are dirty?  

Rogue   
32 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Dumb fuck it was a joke based on the idea that everybody would know that. If you honestly asked those 2 old farts about their opinions of Justin Fairfax they would probably say the kid is a good singer thinking they were being asked about Justin Bieber.

Only a total moron really thinks that I was engaging in deception. Did I deny it moron? Fuck off. 

What did Biden mean by his "clean" comment? He thinks that most blacks are dirty?  

Lying Trolltard keeps 'em coming one after the other.  At least now we know why you like Trump so much.  

On 2/12/2019 at 4:38 PM, Justafan said:

Ben, one of your genius conservative friends made that argument and Rogue was responding to him.  Do you even read the threads or do you just go around blurting out insults without even understanding what the hell is going on?

I never said they shouldnt have the right to vote. I asked has given them the right been good for them, the culture and the family.