TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Harry Reid and Joe Biden chimed in with their opinions on Justin Fairfax. 

 

Harry Reid....

 

Joe Biden..

 

Gullible fool, or liar.  Those comments were about Obama.  

 

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/31/biden.obama/

 

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/index.html

Edited by Rogue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Who in the fuck thinks that women should not vote? Are you demtards so bankrupt you have top make up shit now?

 

Hey let's start a slavery thread and lecture us about  how you are against it. 

 

The NY times thinks that women are doing great in Cuba. 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/world/americas/06iht-letter06.html

Ben, one of your genius conservative friends made that argument and Rogue was responding to him.  Do you even read the threads or do you just go around blurting out insults without even understanding what the hell is going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rogue said:

 

Lying Trolltard.  

Dumb fuck it was a joke based on the idea that everybody would know that. If you honestly asked those 2 old farts about their opinions of Justin Fairfax they would probably say the kid is a good singer thinking they were being asked about Justin Bieber.

 

Only a total moron really thinks that I was engaging in deception. Did I deny it moron? Fuck off. 

 

What did Biden mean by his "clean" comment? He thinks that most blacks are dirty?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Dumb fuck it was a joke based on the idea that everybody would know that. If you honestly asked those 2 old farts about their opinions of Justin Fairfax they would probably say the kid is a good singer thinking they were being asked about Justin Bieber.

 

Only a total moron really thinks that I was engaging in deception. Did I deny it moron? Fuck off. 

 

What did Biden mean by his "clean" comment? He thinks that most blacks are dirty?  

Lying Trolltard keeps 'em coming one after the other.  At least now we know why you like Trump so much.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 4:38 PM, Justafan said:

Ben, one of your genius conservative friends made that argument and Rogue was responding to him.  Do you even read the threads or do you just go around blurting out insults without even understanding what the hell is going on?

 

I never said they shouldnt have the right to vote. I asked has given them the right been good for them, the culture and the family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just give this a bump. Northam resign? Nope. Fairfax? Nope. Herring? Nope. 

 

Amazing. 

 

But but but, we told them to resign...and then let it quietly and quickly drift out into the void.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Crickets.   All three Dems get in trouble, so the left goes silent.  

Gee... that’s what happens when there’s no new news...

 

Or should I assume you are still trying to cover up Watergate and the Iran-Contra affair?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Crickets.   All three Dems get in trouble, so the left goes silent.  

Why shouldn't there be crickets?  If you read the thread, pretty much all liberals have said let the justice system sort it out and take care of it.  Even in such a political power importance, there's little debate.  If they are guilty, let the system run its course.  

 

Is there some news we are supposed to be jumping up and down about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.