TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

Rogue   
17 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Nuance my friend. Quit trying to read my mind/intentions and just be honest with yourself. I have yet to write one thing degrading to women (I actually have a very high opinion and respect for women and treat them accordingly). So I have given you no reason to doubt my intentions. Also, read more, a lot more.

Not trying to read your mind.  I asked you a question which you did not answer.  

Do you also feel that regular men have not benefited from their right to vote?  

Edited by Rogue

38 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Not trying to read your mind.  I asked you a question which you did not answer.  

Do you also feel that regular men have not benefited from their right to vote?  

Regular men?

Rogue   
Just now, ben4titans said:

You don't think they have benefitted?

So men have benefited from their right to vote, but women have not.  

Why don't you explain the key differences in your opinion?<----is a question mark.  Do a Google search and learn what it means.

MadMax   
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

So men have benefited from their right to vote, but women have not.  <------- Is a question and needs a question mark.

You still won't answer the question, asshole.

Rolltide   

Rogue is right, America is a terrible shithole country and people should be dying to get out of here. It is unfair to 90% of the people who live here. We need to be more like Cuba but with more abortions. Women are much better off in Muslim countries. 

https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

Scroll down that list and you see Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela and the Democrat republic of the Congo. Great counties with libtard economic policies and no white people and pristine environments. Must be heaven. 

Justafan   
1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Rogue is right, America is a terrible shithole country and people should be dying to get out of here. It is unfair to 90% of the people who live here. We need to be more like Cuba but with more abortions. Women are much better off in Muslim countries. 

https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

Scroll down that list and you see Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela and the Democrat republic of the Congo. Great counties with libtard economic policies and no white people and pristine environments. Must be heaven. 

So @Rogue argues that women should be allowed to vote and you bring up North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and the Democratic Republic of Congo?  Then you wonder why people put you on ignore or call you hillbilly.  smh.

Rolltide   
21 minutes ago, Justafan said:

So @Rogue argues that women should be allowed to vote and you bring up North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and the Democratic Republic of Congo?  Then you wonder why people put you on ignore or call you hillbilly.  smh.

Who in the fuck thinks that women should not vote? Are you demtards so bankrupt you have top make up shit now?

Hey let's start a slavery thread and lecture us about  how you are against it. 

The NY times thinks that women are doing great in Cuba. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/world/americas/06iht-letter06.html

Rolltide   

Typical libtard arguments. Avoid the subject,(demtards acting racist and raping people) and lecture us how you support women voting. Fairfax for president in the name of women's rights!

MadMax   
11 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Who in the fuck thinks that women should not vote? 

Trolltard, you dumb son of a bitch, you know damn well comrade ben has been implying this.  Just stop.