TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

You ever listen to rap music?  

You tards are worried about some guy with clown makeup but killing a baby outside the womb is perfectly ok with you. Especially a black baby. Racist asshole. 

Rolltide gets it. 

Rogue   
2 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Thats a good article to look at the propaganda sold to the electorate then, now let's Monday morning QB the issue and look back over the last century roughly. 

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/women/news/2013/08/26/72988/womens-equality-day-celebrating-the-19th-amendments-impact-on-reproductive-health-and-rights/

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2017-01-20/timeline-the-womens-rights-movement-in-the-us

Rogue   
12 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Seriously Rogue, the only answer to this dumb question that makes any sense was posted pages ago. This is silly. 

We know he has no intentions of discussing it, but just to make sure he looks like the asshole he is.  

tgo   

This doesn't surprise me. Having lived in VA, Northam did so much to expand medicaid and to support voting rights restoration for convicted felons, and bringing jobs into the state, things that directly helped the African American community. 

He's a dufus though, and obviously has some racial skeletons in his closet. Hopefully, if he's going to insist on staying in office, this scandal will force him to do even more to help the African American community in Virginia. 

10 hours ago, Rogue said:

"In 1848, however, suffragists at the Seneca Falls Convention—the first woman’s rights convention to be held in the United States—asserted women’s right to be free from coercive marriage and motherhood in order to have societal value, income, and political power. "

And how has that worked out? Again, they are puff pieces that only deal with the romanticism of empowering women. But how has it actually played out?

Rogue   
15 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

"In 1848, however, suffragists at the Seneca Falls Convention—the first woman’s rights convention to be held in the United States—asserted women’s right to be free from coercive marriage and motherhood in order to have societal value, income, and political power. "

And how has that worked out? Again, they are puff pieces that only deal with the romanticism of empowering women. But how has it actually played out?

I'd say it worked out pretty well.  They have greater control over their own lives, education, careers, etc and greater influence over policies important to them.  

Everything you disagree with you're going to call a puff piece, because you don't give a shit about anything outside your world view.  

So let's hear it, how has women's voting rights been bad for them? 

25 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I'd say it worked out pretty well.  They have greater control over their own lives, education, careers, etc and greater influence over policies important to them.  

Everything you disagree with you're going to call a puff piece, because you don't give a shit about anything outside your world view.  

So let's hear it, how has women's voting rights been bad for them? 

I don't call it a puff piece because I disagree with it, I call it that because it is that. It is a one sided piece that doesn't accurately portray the issue.

I look at the overall health of women, mentally, physically, spiritually today and compare it to 1929 (I believe that is the year they got the vote). I look at the health of the family (in which the mother plays the most vital role) then vs now. I just don't see the Utopia that was sold to them.

Rogue   
20 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I don't call it a puff piece because I disagree with it, I call it that because it is that. It is a one sided piece that doesn't accurately portray the issue.

I look at the overall health of women, mentally, physically, spiritually today and compare it to 1929 (I believe that is the year they got the vote). I look at the health of the family (in which the mother plays the most vital role) then vs now. I just don't see the Utopia that was sold to them.

You have no clue what was going on in 1929.  You're referencing your imagination.  

Utopia wasn't promised, the right to vote was.  Again, referencing your imagination.  

But yeah, I'm sure you don't see the value in a woman's right to vote.  Would you support repeal? 

Edited by Rogue

18 minutes ago, Rogue said:

You have no clue what was going on in 1929.  You're referencing your imagination.  

Utopia wasn't promised, the right to vote was.  Again, referencing your imagination.  

But yeah, I'm sure you don't see the value in a woman's right to vote.  Would you support repeal? 

Nuance my friend. Quit trying to read my mind/intentions and just be honest with yourself. I have yet to write one thing degrading to women (I actually have a very high opinion and respect for women and treat them accordingly). So I have given you no reason to doubt my intentions. Also, read more, a lot more.