TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

Lol, no one on the board has come close to besting me. Remember when I handed you your ass on Crimea? Yeah, we know you were supposedly there yet go the story completely wrong. Interesting.

Lol no. You're obliterated every day. 

28 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage! 

I get it.  But if it only takes a few minutes to make Ben look like the dumbass he is, then it's worth the effort.  That was a quick Google search.  Easy peasy. 

Edited by Rogue

3 hours ago, MadMax said:

I've asked before and I'll ask again...  Why are you dumbasses arguing with Ben?  He's a troll and when you acknowledge a troll, that troll, wins.  

Spin it retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬

A portrait of the southern white democrat. A self described erudite intellectual. 

Here is some sheet white redneck from look out mountain. No teeth, lives in a trailer. An old one, single wide. He prefers to use his hand to wipe himself and only 50% of the time does he hit the commode when he takes a piss. Uses an 18 year old PC with XP. 

IQ in the 70s. Baths every 2 weeks. Has been referring to black people as "niggers" since birth. Because his ancestors raped some slave women in the 19th century he has more black blood than Shaun King and Eric Holder combined. 

He is the epitome of diversity. Ladies and gentleman a libtard. 

Edited by Rolltide

3 hours ago, OzTitan said:

That just seems like a post for another excuse to post the N word.

We should have a running tally of who keeps posting it here. I wonder what the pattern would be.

You ever listen to rap music?  

You tards are worried about some guy with clown makeup but killing a baby outside the womb is perfectly ok with you. Especially a black baby. Racist asshole.