TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

3 hours ago, WG53 said:

Why should anyone entertain your moronic assertion? As usual you're clearly wrong and just trolling. Or just that fucking stupid. It is a thin line between the two.

Insults, no facts.

3 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Reason 1: no taxation without representation. Thought you freedom loving libertarians were all about that shit. Guess you're just confused assholes. 

Yet, women didn't vote and they were largely ok with that. Why?

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They aren’t confused. They may be idiots, but they’re not confused about what they’re typing or what the reaction is they want and will largely receive. 

What reaction am I going for?

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

Ben wasn't always a troll but he's been beaten so thoroughly on this board, he must now act like he was always a troll.  His ego can't handle the bruisings.  

Lol, no one on the board has come close to besting me. Remember when I handed you your ass on Crimea? Yeah, we know you were supposedly there yet go the story completely wrong. Interesting.

Edited by ben4titans

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Because they’re American adults. That’s it. That’s the only argument that needs to be made. All American adults should have the right to vote. 

Yet most American adults weren't given the right to vote by the Founders, about 90% didnt. Again I ask, has it made women's lives better?

Justafan   
1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

Lol, no one on the board has come close to besting me. Remember when I handed you your ass on Crimea? Yeah, we know you were supposedly there yet go the story completely wrong. Interesting.

spacer.png

You were wrong on Crimea and everyone here knows it.  

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I think this is correct

100% Trump supporter turned into troll schtick to not look as stupid 

If this were the case, why would I proudly say I am a Trump supporter today? Also, when in my history on this board have I ever given 2 shits what you bumbling idiots think about me? 

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

spacer.png

You were wrong on Crimea and everyone here knows it.  

I wouldn't use the approval of most on this board to gauge your level of correctness, as they are utter idiots.

There are more protests over the last month in France than there have been in Crimea since Russia took over. Why?

6 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Yet most American adults weren't given the right to vote by the Founders, about 90% didnt. Again I ask, has it made women's lives better?

The founders also thought owning people was a grand idea. How about we not turn to dead racists for guidance...

Why are you guys having such a hard time showing the benefits to women by giving them the vote?

Why is this question considered taboo to even ask? Especially considering asking the question comes from a good place?

23 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Goodbye ben.  No one cares.

Lol, no, please tell me more about Crimea. How the Russian are mistreating them. The daily revolts and protests that go on. 

Meanwhile....in Globalist controlled France, it's gay rainbows and chocolate croissants. Macron is the Trump antidote.

Dunking on @Justafannever gets old.

WG53   
1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

Yet, women didn't vote and they were largely ok with that. Why?

Largely ok with it? 

More idiocy from the troll.