TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

8 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Love it when the Trumpsters come with some shit like this expecting all the Democrats to mindlessly defend a politician the way they do their orange God.

Dude should resign asap.

They don’t seem to understand that a good percentage of the population can formulate their own thoughts. We have idiots on both sides, but one side seems to make up a predominant majority of those who are told what to think. 

Not a good look. He will probably step down. I work in VA a lot and am shocked this didn’t come out during the election. There were some nasty ads between him and his opponent. 

The entirety of the US should come down on people like this. We didn’t ask you to run for office. If you’re an outright idiot and a racist then move along and we won’t have to remove you from office. At that point people become furious. Not a good look either way. 

7 hours ago, OzTitan said:

Honestly, Virginia seems fucked up.

As someone who lives in Virginia I can tell you the State is basically split into two parts. Suburban DC is highly educated with lots of money and has been moving blue the past 10-12 years in rich counties like Fairfax, which I live in, and Loudoun. In fact it's so densely populated here the State is blue because of it. The rest of Virginia is what you would expect from southern rural conservative America outside of a few isolated minority pockets like Richmond and Newport News. If you drive 60 miles west or south of DC you get hickville and those that think like the Soxcats and Rolltides of the world. It's embarrassing.

Northam absolutely has to resign. Also who here thinks he's actually the dude in blackface? If I was in that picture and had to own being in blackface or dressed as Rolltide, I'd take blackface all day everyday. The fact Northam hasn't stated he was the guy in blackface makes me believe he was in the KKK robes which you can't chalk up to the stupidity of youth. 

Edited by oldschool

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

As someone who lives in Virginia I can tell you the State is basically split into two parts. Suburban DC is highly educated with lots of money and has been moving blue the past 10-12 years in rich counties like Fairfax, which I live in, and Loudoun. In fact it's so densely populated here the State is blue because of it. The rest of Virginia is what you would expect from southern rural conservative America outside of a few isolated minority pockets like Richmond and Newport News. If you drive 60 miles west or south of DC you get hickville and those that think like the Soxcats and Rolltides of the world. It's embarrassing.

OldJewHater raises his racist views again. 'If you are not highly educated and live in Fairfax County, you are just some hickville resident'

Who fixes your car when it wont run? Who fixes your air conditioning when it's out? Your plumbing when it is not working? Those people who grow your food? Yeah, those hicks you look down on.

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Not a good look. He will probably step down. I work in VA a lot and am shocked this didn’t come out during the election. There were some nasty ads between him and his opponent. 

The GOP is either inept or complicit. The Party is/has been in a civil war behind the scenes. It's a mess.

14 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

OldJewHater raises his racist views again. 'If you are not highly educated and live in Fairfax County, you are just some hickville resident'

Who fixes your car when it wont run? Who fixes your air conditioning when it's out? Your plumbing when it is not working? Those people who grow your food? Yeah, those hicks you look down on.

The last few repair guys that have come to the house haven't been rednecks like your factory working ass. Now get off my jock.

34 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Northam absolutely has to resign. Also who here thinks he's actually the dude in blackface? If I was in that picture and had to own being in blackface or dressed as Rolltide, I'd take blackface all day everyday. The fact Northam hasn't stated he was the guy in blackface makes me believe he was in the KKK robes which you can't chalk up to the stupidity of youth. 

What a shitshow. He won’t even admit to which one. There’s no point where he isn’t ruined. The fact he won’t step down immediately and is actively fighting this says a lot. As an individual he’s already ruined himself, but now he’s about to ruin his entire family name. 

8 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

What a shitshow. He won’t even admit to which one. There’s no point where he isn’t ruined. The fact he won’t step down immediately and is actively fighting this says a lot. As an individual he’s already ruined himself, but now he’s about to ruin his entire family name. 

The fact that he won’t say which one he is tells you everything you need to know. 

3 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

It’s true. He put out a statement apologizing. 

Welp we’ve got that covered with the above, but damn this world pisses me off sometimes. Like dude you were in high school. Just admit it, resign, and hope your family isn’t entirely ruined. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny