TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

Rogue   

A poll came out and 47% of Virginians said Northam should step down and 47% said he should not.  The interesting thing is more black people, by a good bit, said he should not step down. 

8 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Maybe not a long history but there is a history. all of the people I mentioned that wore white face were mocking and making fun of white people. Why isn’t it a problem when white actors dress in blackface for a movie or tv show? Is it not racist as long as you make millions off of it? I don’t think either should be accepted but there is a terrible double standard going on. 

Oh no not this shit

18 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s really obvious Ben and Tux are trolling. @TitansGuru I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter when you get the chance. 

Lol, he can't explain why giving women the vote was a good idea so he wants me banned. This is the Left. They can't debate, so they shut down the opposition. Also ironic, those that claim to hate Fascism, actually act the most like Fascists. 

I'd like for anyone to quote where I have disparaged women.

WG53   
20 hours ago, ben4titans said:

How is it trolling to ask if it has been good to give women the vote? A lot of insults but no quality answers. This is supposedly a no brainer. One is crazy to even bring it up. So, let's hear it.

Why should anyone entertain your moronic assertion? As usual you're clearly wrong and just trolling. Or just that fucking stupid. It is a thin line between the two.

48 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Lol, he can't explain why giving women the vote was a good idea so he wants me banned. This is the Left. They can't debate, so they shut down the opposition. Also ironic, those that claim to hate Fascism, actually act the most like Fascists. 

Lol stfu. I didn’t ask for you to be banned snowflake. 

28 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Reason 1: no taxation without representation. Thought you freedom loving libertarians were all about that shit. Guess you're just confused assholes. 

They aren’t confused. They may be idiots, but they’re not confused about what they’re typing or what the reaction is they want and will largely receive. 

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Reason 1: no taxation without representation. Thought you freedom loving libertarians were all about that shit. Guess you're just confused assholes. 

The husbands get all the income... problem solved...

2 hours ago, ben4titans said:

Because they’re American adults. That’s it. That’s the only argument that needs to be made. All American adults should have the right to vote. 

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Ben wasn't always a troll but he's been beaten so thoroughly on this board, he must now act like he was always a troll.  His ego can't handle the bruisings.  

I think this is correct

100% Trump supporter turned into troll schtick to not look as stupid