TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

Doubling down doesn't help your case dumbass.  We live in a representative democracy remember?  I guess choosing your own representatives and voting on judges that reflect your own values only counts if you're a white man.  I mean wow.  Just wow.

Are you seriously arguing that women's issues haven't moved since women have had a right to vote?  Workplace, sexual harassment, right to choose, place in the economy etc..?  Are you arguing that women don't have a right to have their values reflected in our system?  Wait, of course you are.  You're a contradictory, argumentative asshole thoroughly convinced without having a clue.  The worst kind.  This is the same guy who argued with me that the political scale =  right was freedom and the left was tyranny... literally.  

Go away.  Go back to Russia where freedom is also something that only counts when it applies to those with power.

11 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Doubling down doesn't help your case dumbass.  We live in a representative democracy remember?  I guess choosing your own representatives and voting on judges that reflect your own values only counts if you're a white man.  I mean wow.  Just wow.

Are you seriously arguing that women's issues haven't moved since women have had a right to vote?  Workplace, sexual harassment, right to choose, place in the economy etc..?  Are you arguing that women don't have a right to have their values reflected in our system?  Wait, of course you are.  You're a contradictory, argumentative asshole thoroughly convinced without having a clue.  The worst kind.  This is the same guy who argued with me that the political scale =  right was freedom and the left was tyranny... literally.  

Go away.  Go back to Russia where freedom is also something that only counts when it applies to those with power.

Why does it trigger you so bad to question if giving women the right to vote was actually good for women? Are they happier? Are they healthier? Are families stronger? Marriages stronger? Is society/culture stronger?

If I am so laughably backwards and wrong, it should be very easy to show me how wrong I am without silly insults.

Just now, ben4titans said:

Why does it trigger you so bad to question if giving women the right to vote was actually good for women? Are they happier? Are they healthier? Are families stronger? Marriages stronger? Is society/culture stronger?

If I am so laughably backwards and wrong, it should be very easy to show me how wrong I am without silly insults.

Oh, fuck you, Ben.  You've done nothing but insult people on here for the last two years.  

spacer.png

4 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Why is blackface racist but white face isn’t? The movie white chicks,where the wayans brothers pretend to be rich white girls, made over 110 million in the box office. 

EBB7EFE6-2658-4CAB-AF8D-3AB2C4B0C7C3.thumb.jpeg.a4e43bbb1b6ad8372c7ce7a1fbf95ce6.jpeg

Other black people that have dressed in white face include. Ice cube, Chris Rock, Tyra Banks, Martin Lawrence, nick cannon, Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy, Dave chapelle..... that list goes on and on too. 

Probably because there isn't a long history of using white face to mock a d degrade white people. 

These Trumpists overuse the word "trigger" so much it has lost all meaning. Ben throws out the most obvious stinky bait he can because he is a full time troll here. 

I think all children should be forced to be gay for a year to see if they like it. 

Hey whoah wait why does that "trigger you so much, I'm just asking. 

Honestly guys it really is bad you keep falling for this shit. If you just ignored it there would be a lot less Ben. Much like Trump, the outrage is the oxygen he needs and craves. 

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

J$ he’s trolling. He’s for some reason finally accepted that this is his lot. Something happened in his his life and now he’s switched it into fifth gear. 

51 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Probably because there isn't a long history of using white face to mock a d degrade white people. 

Yeah. Allen is good people, but he’s way off on that one. Blackface is an entirely different ballgame. It doesn’t mean it’s always used in some perverse manner, but using it next to a guy in a klan hood, in the south no less, defines it in a manner where there is no justification. The fact the 24 hour news cycle has moved onto Fairfax is a joke to me. They both need to resign, especially Northrop as it’s indisputable that’s his picture in his year book. 

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

They’re Americans. They ha r a right to vote. They don’t have to justify anything to you. You’re a terrible person, but we already knew that. You support trump. Anyone who supports trump is s terrible person. 

6 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Someone also brought up an interesting point. Why is blackface racist but white face isn’t? The movie white chicks,where the wayans brothers pretend to be rich white girls, made over 110 million in the box office. 

EBB7EFE6-2658-4CAB-AF8D-3AB2C4B0C7C3.thumb.jpeg.a4e43bbb1b6ad8372c7ce7a1fbf95ce6.jpeg

I suppose that will put an end to talk of Marlon Wayans' presidential aspirations...

2 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Maybe not a long history but there is a history. all of the people I mentioned that wore white face were mocking and making fun of white people. Why isn’t it a problem when white actors dress in blackface for a movie or tv show? Is it not racist as long as you make millions off of it? I don’t think either should be accepted but there is a terrible double standard going on. 

Honestly guys it really is bad you keep falling for this shit. If you just ignored it there would be a lot less Ben. Much like Trump, the outrage is the oxygen he needs and craves. 

Lol, Legal replied to me yesterday. He's more of a do as he says not as he does. Typical Leftist. Think how insecure he has to be to think he needs to tell others who they should and shouldn't reply to.

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

They’re Americans. They ha r a right to vote. They don’t have to justify anything to you. You’re a terrible person, but we already knew that. You support trump. Anyone who supports trump is s terrible person. 

Solid logic.

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

J$ he’s trolling. He’s for some reason finally accepted that this is his lot. Something happened in his his life and now he’s switched it into fifth gear. 

How is it trolling to ask if it has been good to give women the vote? A lot of insults but no quality answers. This is supposedly a no brainer. One is crazy to even bring it up. So, let's hear it.

I think all children should be forced to be gay for a year to see if they like it. 

Of all the examples to use to make your point, you use children? Weird. But most children already self select their own gender to play with and hang with. Most find the opposite sex 'yucky'.

See how easy that is? No triggering. Easily answered.