TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

Who would've guessed the black man in line to take over for Gov Coonman was politically lynched while Gov Coonman is still in power. Got to love the Left, they are our moral superiors after all.

Edited by ben4titans

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

A second woman has now accused Fairfax of raping her in 2000.   And she said her former classmates would be able to corroborate the allegations because she told them about the alleged attack after it occurred.  

So you’re saying it’s just like Kavanaugh...

Whataboutism seeks to distract from and avoid a subject. I'm happy to say fuck him. So I've addressed the subject. I'm also happy to note I'm consistent because fuck Kavanaugh for the same reason.

How about you?

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

Whataboutism seeks to distract from and avoid a subject. I'm happy to say fuck him. So I've addressed the subject. I'm also happy to note I'm consistent because fuck Kavanaugh for the same reason.

How about you?

That's what a court of law is for. I don't believe all women, or anyone for that matter. Hell, I'm not entirely sure I agree with giving women the right to vote, more less blindly agree with them.

27 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

That's what a court of law is for. I don't believe all women, or anyone for that matter. Hell, I'm not entirely sure I agree with giving women the right to vote, more less blindly agree with them.

Telling the truth is cathartic. I’m glad you finally came out of the closet. 

Justafan   

Wow.  Now women shouldn't vote?  Old school liberal everybody!  All about that freedom!

Fucking morons I swear to god.  Can't even stay consistent from one thread to the next unless someone on fox news tells them what to think.

I understand that a many people, especially African Americans, find any form of blackface to be highly offensive, and it is usually meant to be derisive and to mock as in the case of the Northam photograph. However, expecting the attorney general to resign for self admitting to doing something stupid at 19 that he now deeply regrets just because it was racially offensive is taking it a step too far, imho. Michelle Shocked got into a lot of controversy for wanting to appear in blackface for her Arkansas Traveler album; she explained that she genuinely wanted to do it as a tribute to some of the old Minstrel performers who admired and wanted to perform old slave era African American music and it was the only way they could perform those songs publicly.

Edited by No1TitansFan

Rogue   
22 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

I understand that a many people, especially African Americans, find any form of blackface to be highly offensive, and it is usually meant to be derisive and to mock as in the case of the Northam photograph. However, expecting the attorney general to resign for self admitting to doing something stupid at 19 that he now deeply regrets just because it was racially offensive is taking it a step too far, imho. Michelle Shocked got into a lot of controversy for wanting to appear in blackface for her Arkansas Traveler album; she explained that she genuinely wanted to do it as a tribute to some of the old Minstrel performers who admired and wanted to perform old slave era African American music and it was the only way they could perform those songs publicly.

To me it's the wishy washy explanation.  Just say it was a poor youth choice given the times, and ask for forgiveness and look at his record.  

Not owning the situation is just awkward.  Trying to claim he's not aware of how that pic ended up there just looks bad.

Just now, Rogue said:

To me it's the wishy washy explanation.  Just say it was a poor youth choice given the times, and ask for forgiveness and look at his record.  

Not owning the situation is just awkward.  Trying to claim he's not aware of how that pic ended up there just looks bad.

I agree Northam needs to go, that's a deliberately offensive picture whether he's in it or not, and he was old enough to know better at that point; hell he was trying to become a doctor, why would you go anywhere near that place? I was referring to the calls for the AG to resign for coming clean about something stupid he did in tribute to a rapper when he was 19.

9 hours ago, Justafan said:

Wow.  Now women shouldn't vote?  Old school liberal everybody!  All about that freedom!

Fucking morons I swear to god.  Can't even stay consistent from one thread to the next unless someone on fox news tells them what to think.

How has voting made their life better or the family stronger?

I’m honestly more mad about the kkk costume than the black face. when the world wasn’t as pc as it is today blackface was not considered racist.

• Gene wilder dressed in black face in the movie “silver streak” and he wasn’t blasted for it.
  • In the late 90’s-early 00’s jimmy kimmel did black face and dressed up as Karl Malone.
  • Robert Downey jr played a black man in the movie “tropic thunder”.
  • Ted Danson dressed in blacface and roasted Whoopi Goldberg.
  • Billy crystal dressed in blackface as Sammy Davis jr on SNL and I think he did it again one year at the oscars. 
  • Jimmy Fallon did blackface on SNL too when he played Chris Rock. 

I’m sure the list goes on and on. Someone also brought up an interesting point. Why is blackface racist but white face isn’t? The movie white chicks,where the wayans brothers pretend to be rich white girls, made over 110 million in the box office. 

EBB7EFE6-2658-4CAB-AF8D-3AB2C4B0C7C3.thumb.jpeg.a4e43bbb1b6ad8372c7ce7a1fbf95ce6.jpeg

Other black people that have dressed in white face include. Ice cube, Chris Rock, Tyra Banks, Martin Lawrence, nick cannon, Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy, Dave chapelle..... that list goes on and on too.