TennesseeTuxedo

Virginia Democrat Governor In KKK Attire and Black-Face Photo Scandal Faces Call For Resignation

4 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

We are slowly losing our country over this crap. Just two extremes saying crazy things about the other side.

Please tell me who and when among the 535 elected members of the U.S. House of Representatives or the U.S. Senate who, said "we should ALWAYS believe the women."

Or are you just talking about the protesters at the Kavaugh hearings? 

If an elected lawmaker said such a thing, that would suggest they don't believe in due process and that's a serious problem. If Sen. Booker said "we should ALWAYS believe the women" I for one have a huge problem with that.

Country is already lost. Enjoy the music while the Titanic sinks.

Rolltide   

This is how the anti speech libtards operate on this board. This thread is about the governor or Virginia not Fairfax. I started a thread on Fairfax and his reaction to Ms Tyson's accusations when he said "fuck that bitch". Then Oilerman or Jamal moved it to this thread. 2 separate people assholes. 2 separate scum bags who hate women, infants and blacks. 

We can have 150 Trump is stupid threads and Trump is a criminal; thread but we can't have a separate thread for Northan and Fairfax? Why not consolidate about 50 of those stupid Nator threads?

It was Jamal who did it because he wants to protect Fairfax because he is black. I guess it was white privilege that the brotha could not get a BJ right?

When the yearbook photo surfaced on Northan libtards began jumping for glee because in Fairfax they had a new celeb libtard. He would become governor and be on the short list for VP candidates right? I guess that isn't working out. 

Btowner   
8 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

This is how the anti speech libtards operate on this board. This thread is about the governor or Virginia not Fairfax. I started a thread on Fairfax and his reaction to Ms Tyson's accusations when he said "fuck that bitch". Then Oilerman or Jamal moved it to this thread. 2 separate people assholes. 2 separate scum bags who hate women, infants and blacks. 

We can have 150 Trump is stupid threads and Trump is a criminal; thread but we can't have a separate thread for Northan and Fairfax? Why not consolidate about 50 of those stupid Nator threads?

It was Jamal who did it because he wants to protect Fairfax because he is black. I guess it was white privilege that the brotha could not get a BJ right?

When the yearbook photo surfaced on Northan libtards began jumping for glee because in Fairfax they had a new celeb libtard. He would become governor and be on the short list for VP candidates right? I guess that isn't working out. 

I spoke to @Jamalisms about your petty, snowflake grievances. He said, "fuck that bitch".

🤣

Edited by Btowner

Rolltide   
4 minutes ago, Btowner said:

I spoke to @Jamalisms about your petty, snowflake grievances. He said, "fuck that bitch".

🤣

Northan and Fairfax are both news worthy enough to have their own threads. 

Rolltide   

Let us imagine that Randy McNally a white republican Lt governor of Tennessee was accused by a woman of forcing her to suck his dick. When he heard about the accusations he said "fuck that bitch" in front of others.

Now imagine that the accuser is a woman of color. 

Now imagine that fellow white republicans including a prominent senator who wants to be president blew off the accusations like the woman did not matter. 

Not worthy of a thread?

Rolltide   
1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

Not really sure what's going on, but if Rolltide is angry and it's about race ... someone probably did the right thing and I'm happy to take credit.

Fuck off. I started a totally legit thread and it got folded into this one. Who did it? You assholes never do that to anti Trump threads. 

Rolltide   

Forcible rape of a black woman is a non issue for Jamal. Also for Btowner. 

Edited by Rolltide

patsplat   
On 2/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, T-RAC said:

Strictly speaking, not true.

The fear is that, under an abortion ban, desperate women might seek an abortion from 'any guy' claiming to to know how.

I'm not sure how pointing this out constitutes a false equivalency. I'm not even making a claim that the downsides are equal in some quantitative way

In both cases, enforcement of a ban creates a black market. That's not even really debatable. Every ban creates a black market. My opinion only comes into play to say it's hypocritical to ignore that downside (or play it up) and deny it in the other debate. 

On 2/6/2019 at 1:52 PM, WG53 said:

It is a false equivalency because if you ban abortion you are forcing women to undergo a medical procedure that requires specific medical knowledge with the possibility of not having a medical professional to perform the procedure.

Selling a gun requires nothing but physical ownership of a gun. These two issues are not at all the same. You think they are because of the formation of a black market. That is the only similarity. Nothing else involved is remotely the same.

The false equivalence is that abortion laws affect women's health in an intrusively personal manner. Even if a woman is not seeking an abortion, such laws influence the way doctors manage pregnancy.

And before the hand waving starts, note that the United States has some of the highest rates of surgical birth and maternal mortality in the industrialized world.  It's an important issue that's easy to misunderstand if you haven't started a family yet.

Rogue   

My feelings are Fairfax is guilty and a douchebag.  Investigate it.  Do whatever, but my personal opinion is he should step aside and let whatever legal actions take their course.  

I wonder what the mechanism for replacing the Lt Governor is. The party isn’t just going to give up control of the governorship.

If the governor, lt gov, and attorney general all end up stepping down in some sort of apocalyptic collapse then presumably they will find some way to appoint a Democratic replacement first. Then that person becomes governor. 

A second woman has now accused Fairfax of raping her in 2000.   And she said her former classmates would be able to corroborate the allegations because she told them about the alleged attack after it occurred.  

27 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

A second woman has now accused Fairfax of raping her in 2000.   And she said her former classmates would be able to corroborate the allegations because she told them about the alleged attack after it occurred.  

Errbody say bye Justin!! Believe all women.