Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! 304K Jobs Added In January

2 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

FIFY

Disagree. The FED worked in tandem with the government to stave off disaster. Obama gets credit for the economy not going into a full blown depression, even though in reality it was mostly the FED. Trump on the other hand inherited a booming economy with great fundamentals. 

I have a thread on the tariff war. I said if we were ever going to have one now was the time. It’s yet to be seen how that plays out. I’ll give credit where it’s due. Trump doesn’t deserve any right now in my opinion. I will say small business is doing better after the tax cut, but the way it was implemented has caused a massive hole in the budget so any gains are more than offset. 

OzTitan   
20 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

A lot of these graphs seem to show a "U" shape, where leading up to the election things started to drop, and then it picked up back to where it was before hand. Is it possible this is just the effect an election has? if things are amazing now, then it seems they were pretty amazing just before the election cycle started to kick in as well?

OzTitan   
Just now, TennesseeTuxedo said:

You can’t reason with ignorance. If you choose to continue to take your stance, then it is 100% due to political dogma ather than reality.

I don't have a stance I'm questioning the assertion for other possible factors. Any time you see a graph go down and up back to where it was it is sensible to question what factors were involved in making it go down.

You can reason with the questioning by answering the question.

Btowner   
14 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

You can’t reason with ignorance. If you choose to continue to take your stance, then it is 100% due to political dogma ather than reality.

Read your post slowly and then revisit your Big, Ugly thread.

Do you really want to talk about political dogma and reality?

WG53   
15 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Oh the irony...

On 2/2/2019 at 5:44 PM, OzTitan said:

What's the context missing?

he doesnt know... 

On 2/3/2019 at 1:44 AM, ben4titans said:

You should figure that out.

yeah.. you dont know. 

Rolltide   

The last 2 jobs reports showed wage growth at 3%. 

On 2/2/2019 at 11:43 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

You 2 must be brothers or roommates. The odds of you both responding to me at the exact same second are almost nil. 

What would be wrong with that?