Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Mavericks trade for Porzingis

16 hours ago, Bink said:

But I think the Warriors are definitely going hard in the paint after KD, with Klay being target 2

Obviously Durant is a much better player than Klay, but the Warriors have gone 27-9 in the 36 games he has missed since going there.

But like last year with LeBron, everything will start with KD and Kawhi deciding where they want to go. So if they lose KD, keeping Klay is paramount.

21 hours ago, Bink said:

Hypothetical here, but I don't know. I think it may be easier to keep Klay, but I also think Durant is going to be the priority chase. People forget that Klay's dad won 2 NBA titles with the Lakers and he is a bit of a strange case, a kind of introverted guy who may want out of there more than he lets on. For what it's worth I think it's possible KD teams up with LeBron and Davis, or Kyrie, or a myriad of things. 

But I think the Warriors are definitely going hard in the paint after KD, with Klay being target 2 and Boogie being the next priority (of the guys they have). 

Klay is a strange guy but there is no spotlight on him in GS. Going to a team on a big deal will bring more pressure than he has experienced so far. I don’t see any scenario where one of KD or Klay is not a warrior next year. 

As I mentioned before don’t be surprised if Boogie takes another cheap deal if he doesn’t get a big contract this summer.

17 hours ago, headhunter said:

The super teams have ruined the NBA.

You mean throughout NBA's history? The teams may have been created differently but Basketball has always been this way with dynasties.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Whos gonna win the finals

What's that have to do with the point that super teamS have ruined the NBA.

You said there were more than one. So how many are there?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

19 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What's that have to do with the point that super teamS have ruined the NBA.

You said there were more than one. So how many are there?

Theres one too many becaus they will win the finals

46 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Theres one too many becaus they will win the finals

But they've been beat before. So it's not like it cant happen. And it wasn't another super team that knocked em off.

39 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But they've been beat before. So it's not like it cant happen. And it wasn't another super team that knocked em off.

This warriors team hasn’t been beat. 

Lebron Kyrie and Love beat Curry Klay and Draymond. I wouldn’t really consider either of those teams super teams. 

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

This warriors team hasn’t been beat. 

Lebron Kyrie and Love beat Curry Klay and Draymond. I wouldn’t really consider either of those teams super teams. 

And this years Celtics team hasnt been beat either. Whats that mean or really worth?

This years Raptors team neither....

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And this years Celtics team hasnt been beat either. Whats that mean or really worth?

This years Raptors team neither....

Lol what are you talking about. You said the warriors super team has been beat. Who beat them? They weren’t a super team before KD. 

9 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Lol what are you talking about. You said the warriors super team has been beat. Who beat them? They weren’t a super team before KD. 

To each their own. Just because they weren't as good of a super team as they are now doesnt mean they werent previously. 

Maybe last years team shouldn't be considered a super team since they acquired Boogie now and became an even better one...🤔

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

To each their own. Just because they weren't as good of a super team as they are now doesnt mean they werent previously. 

Maybe last years team shouldn't be considered a super team since they acquired Boogie now and became an even better one...🤔

What do you consider a super team? The discussion has been about super teams ruining the NBA.

The early warriors team ruined the NBA by drafting 3 all nba players outside of the top 5 in the draft? Maybe they did it by signing two vets in Iggy and Livingston? Trading for Bogut? What about that team made them a super team?