Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Democrat Party’s 2020 Campaign Platform

WG53   
9 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

THE PARTY OF SATAN - Senate Democrats are now blocking a bill which would require medical professionals to save the life of babies born alive during an abortion attempt rather than being murdered or left to die.

You're such a fucking moron.

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I already told you guys that Tux and Ben are roommates or friends coordinating. They literally replied to me in the exact same second the other day on a fairly innocuous post when they had been gone for a while. 

You need to stop listening to Alex Jones so much. The Conspiracy theories are getting silly.

1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

THE PARTY OF SATAN - Senate Democrats are now blocking a bill which would require medical professionals to save the life of babies born alive during an abortion attempt rather than being murdered or left to die.

Tux gets it.

Rolltide   

I don't believe in satanic cults and the like but you can certainly call the dimms immoral. A dimm governor supports murdering infants and the dimms did not bat an eye but wearing sheets and shoe polish 35 years ago is a motal sin to those morons. 

One major thing missing from that original list. Hate whitey! David Horowitz wrote an entire book about it and it explains some of their other retarded views. 

Hating white people is why dimms embrace Islam as a viable belief system even though it contradicts everything they claim to value. They like Islam because it is a religion of color. 

As far as hating religion I'm all for that as long as you do not play favorites. Our government should not be subsidizing ANY religion. 

Another issue is energy. Working people are enjoying the lowest energy prices in a generation and are now a net exporter of oil and gas. Better change that. 😲

Edited by Rolltide