Kasich speaks at UF. Says he wont challenge Trump in Primary.

GOAT9

https://www.alligator.org/news/former-ohio-gov-john-kasich-speaks-at-uf/article_c37d23fc-1f99-11e9-82ce-13b618c748b9.html

Welp, there goes the only moderate and experienced politician I know of worth voting for. Prolly gonna sit this one out. Should stock up on popcorn now and prepare for the continuation of the Destruction of America. I wonder if Vegas has any bets on how long it will take for this country to find decent leadership again. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A community college civics/government teacher, chosen at random, is better, smarter and more qualified than Donald fucking Trump.   I mean this 100% literally. 

Hillary Clinton can be called a lot of bad things, but "radicalized" is definitely not one of them. That would be like us saying Mitt Romney is "radicalized." Come on, get a fucking grip.  

I made this mistake in 2016; I won’t make it again in 2020.     Cc: @oldschool

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Anyone who doesn’t vote against Trump is an idiot. 

End thread. 

None of the others are any better. If you think any of those dbags on the Democrat side are worth a rats ass then you are just as big an idiot. 

14 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Trump's popularity amongst the Republicans base make a primary challenge impossible 

A much more likely scenario is there is a straight Republican primary that doesn't include Trump at all 

Yes because Trump has alienated most of the moderates, but the Democrats have a good chance to beat him assuming they don't shoot themselves the way they did in 16. So why cant the Democrats come up with a decent candidate? Why do the Democrats run such radicalized dbags? Is it really impossible for these political parties to run someone balanced in the head? Why does this country have to be stuck with such fanatics? Its isn't good for anyone. 

5 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Yes because Trump has alienated most of the moderates, but the Democrats have a good chance to beat him assuming they don't shoot themselves the way they did in 16. So why cant the Democrats come up with a decent candidate? Why do the Democrats run such radicalized dbags? Is it really impossible for these political parties to run someone balanced in the head? Why does this country have to be stuck with such fanatics? Its isn't good for anyone. 

The Republicans ran Donald Trump, don't make me laugh 

22 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Fanatics? Your right wing media is showing.

Or maybe,... maybe,... the country wants a more liberal agenda after the shit show and outright lies the repubs have engaged in during their control of government.  The tax cut is on them, not Trump.  Same for the healthcare debacle that was always over his head.

Hillary Clinton can be called a lot of bad things, but "radicalized" is definitely not one of them. That would be like us saying Mitt Romney is "radicalized." Come on, get a fucking grip.

I mean it was a big ol fucking lie with Obama, too, but with him you can actually lay out a case. Foreign dad, community organizer in college, "palled around with radicals," his goofy pastor, etc. Hell that was the biggest disappointment with Obama for most on the left is how mainstream and non-radical he actually was. But, still, there was a case to be made there. He, of course, is a poor example for your theory, as he was a two term President. 

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Republicans ran Donald Trump, don't make me laugh 

What does that have to do with anything? Did I say somewhere that Trump was a level headed reasonable candidate? No I didn't, get your head out of your ass. 

10 hours ago, reo said:

Fanatics? Your right wing media is showing.

Sanders, Warren, and Harris are far left fanatics. Just to name a few. Get off your left wing media and realize it isn't all in one party. 

11 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

None of the others are any better. If you think any of those dbags on the Democrat side are worth a rats ass then you are just as big an idiot. 

I made this mistake in 2016; I won’t make it again in 2020.  

Cc: @oldschool

Edited by ChesterCopperpot1

9 hours ago, begooode said:

Or maybe,... maybe,... the country wants a more liberal agenda after the shit show and outright lies the repubs have engaged in during their control of government.  The tax cut is on them, not Trump.  Same for the healthcare debacle that was always over his head.

Are you stupid? Its def not that. Its partisan politics. Its been nothing but partisan backlash back and forth since Clinton. You dumbasses (both parties) keep putting radicals in office, and it only makes things worse. 

8 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

I mean it was a big ol fucking lie with Obama, too, but with him you can actually lay out a case. Foreign dad, community organizer in college, "palled around with radicals," his goofy pastor, etc. Hell that was the biggest disappointment with Obama for most on the left is how mainstream and non-radical he actually was. But, still, there was a case to be made there. He, of course, is a poor example for your theory, as he was a two term President. 

where did I say Clinton or Obama? Im talking about the current candidates. Warren, Sanders, Harris, and their likes are radicals. A good candidate is someone as close as moderate as possible. Someone who can bridge the gap and make both sides work. Far left/right will never unify the country because they only see one side.