Sign in to follow this  
titanskick8851

Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

Face   
8 hours ago, WurthDraft said:

Also: kudos to Matt Miller. He said on numerous occasions the Titans loved Simmons. 

He nailed it. Is he from Walter Foot all? They clearly have a beat on us.

TWR   

@AussieTitanFan08 was it you that posted the terrible J Ferguson results and compared it to how many others had those results or worse and it was basically a zero % success rate at the nfl?

tgo   
On 4/1/2019 at 11:37 PM, TheBukafax said:

It won’t be IDL I promise that

On 4/2/2019 at 8:13 AM, tgo said:

Comment archived. 

@TheBukafax

This didn't age well for you. 

47 minutes ago, tgo said:

@TheBukafax

This didn't age well for you. 

Nope! I was certain the philosophy was improve the O to better gauge Mariota.

Looks like Jrob had a good read on the board to be able to snag A.J. in the 2nd.

GLinks   
On 4/22/2019 at 12:33 AM, tgo said:

Per Bob McGinn, they polled 14 NFL execs about who the best player in the draft is. 

Quinnen Williams got 6 votes

Bosa got 3 votes

Murray got 2 votes 

Jeffery Simmons got 1 vote

Allen got 1 vote

Haskins got 1 vote

It may sound crazy, but it’s actually possible that the Titans are that team given the reports before his injury saying that they’re in love with him. Could also be the Browns with all the reports saying how much they like him. Eagles too, they like him as well. 

Another note: Wyatt has said in his last two mailbags both that he wouldn’t be shocked if the Titans selected Simmons. He also wrote an article specifically about Simmons on Titans online asking the question: “Could the Titans roll the dice on Simmons?”

It’s probably nothing, but it could be the team preparing the fanbase for such a move.

And Robinson might be one of the guys ballsy enough to make such a move. 

I mean hell guys, Davis and Evans both missed substantial parts of the offseason and the season their rookie years. Who cares if Simmons were to miss 8-10 games if you get a top 5 level pick and a potential perennial pro bowler out of it? 

On 4/22/2019 at 12:55 AM, prometheus said:

Simmons has been my #19 since day one.  Others if he is gone are Lawrence, Wilkins, Tillery, Sweat.  Oliver would be #1 but I would not trade up to get him.  Draft is too deep in our need positions to give up picks.

pro

On 4/22/2019 at 11:22 AM, tgo said:

Mike Keith droning on and on and on about Simmons on the Titans podcast this morning. 

Just caught up the last 6-7 pages. Just wanted to shout out the prophets. I’m sure there’s a few more of you, but just noticed these comments above.