Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

titanskick8851

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vote an automatic ban on anyone who quotes that monster titanskick post. Have some pity in those of us on mobile devices. 

Lol tremendous anticipation.    Sorry just though that was funny. He knows the route and there's no rush or DB to screw up the timing. What's there to anticipate?   Dude might be g

Hello all, I figure we should have a place again to post all the Draft Prospect Meetings and Visits that are set up over the next couple of months. Although we are only about 2-weeks in, we once again

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

I really like Omenihu's game a lot. With that wing span he could be killer off the edge. I know some doubt his fit in a 3-4, but he definitely could play that Flowers/Vrabel role of a SOLB in a 3-4.

Yep, mentioned him as a sleeper first round pick a while ago, he is raw as a prospect but I could see Vrabel backing himself to make the most of those athletic traits.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

We are meeting with a lot of potential first round edge guys, when combined with the news of the potential move for Antonio Brown you have to wonder whether JRob intends to invest good money in a veteran edge guy as well.

Yeah it is interesting. I will be interested to see all the prospects they end up meeting with here and then obviously whomever they bring to visit.

If I were guessing I would say as of now before Free Agency:

1st Round: OLB

2nd Round: WR

3rd Round: IOL

4th Round: DL

Obviously this all depends on where certain players go, but if we could walk away with something like: Ferrell, Hall, McGovern, and Mack I think a lot of us would be happy.

12 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

No

We won’t take one in the first. 

We likely trade back in round 1 with a team like NE who has a bevy or selections or Baltimore and acquire a mid round selection.

i think DL is a lock for 1. 

Jeffrey Simmons is on our radar and I think the plan is we trade back. Acquire a 2 or 3 and take Simmons in 1 and have two second rounders for day 1 impact and can take OL and TE at that spot. 

Seems like OLB/EDGE is FA for known player and vet experience. 

I would say OLB and IOL and WR in FA followed by DL and IOL in draft with a TE and WR. 

Double down

There will be too many top players on our board at 19 for us to trade back. This draft might rival 2014

20 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

There will be too many top players on our board at 19 for us to trade back. This draft might rival 2014

Wait isn't this the opposite? If there are several top players on our board then wouldn't it give us freedom to drop down a couple of spots?

If there was only one or two guys we had a 1st round grade on then year I 100% agree with you, but if they have that many players they like on their board available at 19 it would make more sense to trade down and pick up the extra picks. Not saying we will, but if you could drop down to say 25 and pick up an extra 2nd and draft Charles Omenihu instead of Brian Burns I think you do it.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic