Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

titanskick8851

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vote an automatic ban on anyone who quotes that monster titanskick post. Have some pity in those of us on mobile devices. 

Lol tremendous anticipation.    Sorry just though that was funny. He knows the route and there's no rush or DB to screw up the timing. What's there to anticipate?   Dude might be g

Hello all, I figure we should have a place again to post all the Draft Prospect Meetings and Visits that are set up over the next couple of months. Although we are only about 2-weeks in, we once again

Posted Images

[Deebo] Samuel told NFL.com that over the course of the next three weeks, he is scheduled to either meet, dine or work out for at least nine teams: the Chargers, Buccaneers, Bengals, Saints, Titans, Cowboys, Panthers, Broncos and 49ers.

http://www.nfl.com/labs/rr/pathtothedraft/samuel?campaign=tw-cf-sf209617394-sf209617394&sf209617394=1

JRob continuing to do work on the late round/UDFA DB's.

Cornerback Ka'dar Hollman also tested well.

Hollman timed as fast as 4.37 seconds in the 40 besides touching 39 inches in the vertical jump.  He too has 3 official visits and 2 private workouts.

Hollman met with the New York Giants, Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans and Miami Dolphins over the past two days.

Michael Deiter from Wisconsin also. 

Met with him at Senior Bowl, Combine, and    Pro Day. 

So just based on the info that’s available, Deiter and McGovern look like primary targets. 

@AussieTitanFan08 Do you think they’re more 2nd round or 3rd round type prospects? Or later even? 

27 minutes ago, tgo said:

So just based on the info that’s available, Deiter and McGovern look like primary targets. 

@AussieTitanFan08 Do you think they’re more 2nd round or 3rd round type prospects? Or later even? 

Depends if there is a big run on OL in the 2nd round. He should be there in the 3rd but I could see him going late 2nd.

42 minutes ago, tgo said:

Gut feel they aren't top 50 guys and are more likely to go later on day 2, I find it interesting that we are spending so much time evaluating Deiter he has spent most of his time on the left of the OL, there would be an obvious adjustment period if we drafted him as he would probably play at RG for us. 

11 hours ago, WurthDraft said:

I was reading about Edwards yesterday.  He'd be a good 5th round pick for a backup S.  I actually had him in a mock at draft network. 

8 hours ago, tgo said:

.I like McGovern in the 3rd if they double up on OL.  He's got extensive experience at RG and played C his first year

• Jonboy unpinned this topic