Sign in to follow this  
titanskick8851

Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

OILERMAN   
2 minutes ago, Huston said:

Of course, I was just making sure you weren't trying to set up unrealistic expectations so you can pull your I told you so thing you love to do.

We'll keep the expectations low enough for you 

Huston   
1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

We'll keep the expectations low enough for you 

Figured I had to be specific with me homering up all the time and you being so player neutral lol.

oops...

reminder to everyone that OP is consolidating visits on the first page. 

Edited by titanruss

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I was actually being serious about Henry. If there was ever a physical specimen at RB who doesn't look like he could get over worked it's Henry. 

Hopefully they come to their senses and split his carries so he can be our RB till he’s 40. 

Soxcat   

His durability so far has been a plus.  Lewis will probably get 1/3 or so of the carries if he is productive.  Improvements on the OL will help him as well.  If Lewis isn't getting it done they need to hand Fluellen the ball a few times and send Lewis to the locker room.  Mainly load up Henry in the 2nd half if the game is close or we have the lead.   

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Ferrell not working out at the Clemson pro day, after his poor athletic testing at the combine it hasn't been a great couple of weeks for him in the pre draft process.

I think this may take him off the board for us. Jrob is not going to draft another unathletic DE from clemson with injuries (to the foot area) again. He is too smart for that. 

tgo   

Haha Vrabel tried to recruit Wilkins too, they have a relationship off the field. 

abc2330   
4 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

I think this may take him off the board for us. Jrob is not going to draft another unathletic DE from clemson with injuries (to the foot area) again. He is too smart for that. 

Hell no.