Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

titanskick8851

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vote an automatic ban on anyone who quotes that monster titanskick post. Have some pity in those of us on mobile devices. 

Lol tremendous anticipation.    Sorry just though that was funny. He knows the route and there's no rush or DB to screw up the timing. What's there to anticipate?   Dude might be g

Hello all, I figure we should have a place again to post all the Draft Prospect Meetings and Visits that are set up over the next couple of months. Although we are only about 2-weeks in, we once again

Posted Images

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The news the Titans worked out Drew Lock isn't exactly shocking, Titans Online had cameras at the Missouri pro day where they filmed an interview with Lock, certainly not some hidden/stealthy operation to conceal the workout.

I think its really shocking honestly. 

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The news the Titans worked out Drew Lock isn't exactly shocking, Titans Online had cameras at the Missouri pro day where they filmed an interview with Lock, certainly not some hidden/stealthy operation to conceal the workout.

Really?

Man I must have just glossed over this. 

Were Vrabel or Robinson on hand at the missouri pro day?

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Really?

Man I must have just glossed over this. 

Were Vrabel or Robinson on hand at the missouri pro day?

here is the link to the interview with Lock at his pro day, not sure who was there scouting wise.

https://www.titansonline.com/video/the-otp-road-to-nashville-who-is-missouri-s-drew-lock

5 minutes ago, headhunter said:

But did we work him out at the pro day or did we bring him in for a workout?

We worked out Kendall Blanton at the pro day it looks like - so perhaps on site. 

Private workouts have to be on site anyway. If you bring them in to the team facilities, it's a private visit. 

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I'm normally the first person to jump at shadows but this Lock stuff is so overblown, the bigger surprise is with no QB's under contract beyond this year, why we haven't been more heavily scouting these top QB's.

Well we actually have been, it's just been hidden. 

Jeremiah said the GM that said Lock to Titans said: "The Titans have done a lot of work on the quarterbacks"

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

Well we actually have been, it's just been hidden. 

Jeremiah said the GM that said Lock to Titans said: "The Titans have done a lot of work on the quarterbacks"

Where can I listen to this interview?

I expect us to draft a QB in this draft. We seem to at least need a developmental backup type. 

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

Where can I listen to this interview?

I expect us to draft a QB in this draft. We seem to at least need a developmental backup type. 

Mid-Day 180 Twitter account or 104.5 the zone app. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic