Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

titanskick8851

13 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Polite's 5.04 speed off the edge would do wonders for this defense

I see you are intrigued by the underwear Olympics part of the evaluation process.  I am sure you are a big fan of Ruston Webster.  Unfortunately, we know Robinson values production.  Glad he had him in for a private visit despite your concerns.

Edited by Righteous

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vote an automatic ban on anyone who quotes that monster titanskick post. Have some pity in those of us on mobile devices. 

Lol tremendous anticipation.    Sorry just though that was funny. He knows the route and there's no rush or DB to screw up the timing. What's there to anticipate?   Dude might be g

Hello all, I figure we should have a place again to post all the Draft Prospect Meetings and Visits that are set up over the next couple of months. Although we are only about 2-weeks in, we once again

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

Why the strong feelings for someone you've never met?

That’s a flawed premise. 

You can semi- accurately form opinions about public figures by what is well documented publicly and what said person has shown about themselves. 

It’s not just about that stuff though, he’s an incredibly inconsistent football player on tape too. 

2 hours ago, WurthDraft said:

Matt Miller on the Stick to Football podcast today once again mentioned the two players the Titans were most interested in the first round were Marquise Brown and Jeffery Simmons.

Quite a few Draft Analysts believe Marquise Brown will be the only WR taken in the first round, have to wonder whether JRob would actually pull the trigger and draft Brown at #19 or is he hoping to create a market with a team below us to trade back with if Brown is still on the board, the Ravens/Colts/Chiefs have all been linked to Brown.

Could also see the Cardinals considering trading up from pick #33 to reunite Kyler Murray with his favorite target Marquise Brown, would certainly help him settle in the NFL quicker.

49 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Matt Miller on the Stick to Football podcast today once again mentioned the two players the Titans were most interested in the first round were Marquise Brown and Jeffery Simmons.

Quite a few Draft Analysts believe Marquise Brown will be the only WR taken in the first round, have to wonder whether JRob would actually pull the trigger and draft Brown at #19 or is he hoping to create a market with a team below us to trade back with if Brown is still on the board, the Ravens/Colts/Chiefs have all been linked to Brown.

Could also see the Cardinals considering trading up from pick #33 to reunite Kyler Murray with his favorite target Marquise Brown, would certainly help him settle in the NFL quicker.

Maybe they see a bit of Tyreek in Brown.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Its been talked about that we need more difference makers. That's why I can't get excited about a G R1 personally. Difference maker is someone who can change a scoreboard or affect the passer to me so this makes sense.

I wouldn't be the biggest fan of spending another R1 on a WR, but Brown makes more sense to me than a G. He could be DeSean Jackson, TY Hilton, Tyreek Hill, etc. That type of gamebreaker. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic