Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

titanskick8851

15 hours ago, tgo said:

Here are the players the Titans have shown heavy interest in that we know of so far, meeting with them multiple times this offseason: 

OLB Ed Oliver

OLB LJ Collier

OL Tytus Howard

LB Blake Cashman

OLB Derick Roberson

TE Dawson Knox

CB JoeJuan Williams

WR Ashton Dulin

G Dru Samia

CB Jimmy Moreland

G Chris Lindstrom

DL Christian Wilkins

G Michael Deiter

G Connor McGovern

DL Khalen Saunders

That's a pretty solid list.  Jrob did his homework.  I would be super happy to walk away with 4-5 of these guys.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vote an automatic ban on anyone who quotes that monster titanskick post. Have some pity in those of us on mobile devices. 

Lol tremendous anticipation.    Sorry just though that was funny. He knows the route and there's no rush or DB to screw up the timing. What's there to anticipate?   Dude might be g

Hello all, I figure we should have a place again to post all the Draft Prospect Meetings and Visits that are set up over the next couple of months. Although we are only about 2-weeks in, we once again

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ctm said:

Lets not forget that if JRob hadn't traded away all those picks for Conklin and others, he could have drafted more unnamed mid-round QBs.

Hey Touched The Tard, what is it about the state of Florida and mental retardation? Looks like you problems arise from moms side of the family. That is one hell of a genetic stump y’all have going down there on that side.

9 hours ago, ctm said:

Lets not forget that if JRob hadn't traded away all those picks for Conklin and others, he could have drafted more unnamed mid-round QBs.

Or Bosa

9 hours ago, ctm said:

Eh, not more than one... and BTW those weren't mid-round picks; they were a 2nd and a 3rd. Nice try, though! ?

10 hours ago, Soxcat said:

He was the 12th rated OT his soph year which is still pretty good (that includes RT and LT).  Obviously last year he was hampered by the injury.

Charlie, you obviously have an agenda to try and prove Conklin isn't shit because it bolsters your argument for not trading up to get him.  After all, we could have stayed where we were and taken Decker.....  Only problem here is Decker isn't much better than Conklin when he is coming off an ACL.  When was the last time Decker was all-pro?  So as bad as Conklin was last year is about what you get from Decker every year.  Decker also missed half of 2017 with a shoulder injury. 

Now what do you think Decker would bring the Lions in a trade?  About a 4th round pick maybe.  And it isn't Conklin's fault he tore his ACL. 

Now for those in love with Dennis Kelly keep in mind he graded out at 75 last year.  Conklin the year before graded out at 81 and his rookie season he was 89.

Do you (and all the Conklin defenders) have an Agenda? Is there a chance of that? I hope Conklin does well and remains a Titan but that doesn't change the fact that I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw the steep price we paid for him on that draft day a few years ago. 

As others have cited, Conklin's all-pro campaign was seemingly bolstered by lots of blocking help from the TE. I never suggested that but others have. The next year when that was backed down, Conklin's performance rating suffered.

I'm not anti-Conklin; I'm pro-value and it is obvious beyond a doubt that our aggressive trading away 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks to move up when we target someone is hurting the quality of our depth.

Ascribe an Agenda to me if you wish, but have the honesty to recognize your own.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic