Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

titanskick8851

If you try to block a guy like Lawrence 1 on 1 he will wreck your game. I believe he is the reason the other guys on clemson's line had so much success.  You simply can't leave him 1 on 1. Especially in 0 tech head up on the C.

Edited by BeedoeLaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vote an automatic ban on anyone who quotes that monster titanskick post. Have some pity in those of us on mobile devices. 

Lol tremendous anticipation.    Sorry just though that was funny. He knows the route and there's no rush or DB to screw up the timing. What's there to anticipate?   Dude might be g

Hello all, I figure we should have a place again to post all the Draft Prospect Meetings and Visits that are set up over the next couple of months. Although we are only about 2-weeks in, we once again

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

How often would he actually be on the field in in those situations?

He is a 3 down guy. The center cannot block him 1 on 1 on running or passing plays when he is lined up at the 0 spot. He is too big and too strong. A guard will have to help which will leave Casey or the other DE 1 on 1. It will also leave openings for blitzers. Imagine having to snap the ball and deal with a 342lb strong ass man that is already started moving forward as you moved the ball. Teams may try to single him at first, but they will quickly realize it ain't happening. Hell, he will probably defeat double teams in the running game quite often.

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

After actually watching the video of Simmons I wouldn’t draft him based on the fact he didn’t knock her out after 4 shots to the head.

I know I shouldn't laugh(sorry momma)but that's sum funny ass shit rite there??

1 hour ago, BeedoeLaw said:

He is a 3 down guy. The center cannot block him 1 on 1 on running or passing plays when he is lined up at the 0 spot. He is too big and too strong. A guard will have to help which will leave Casey or the other DE 1 on 1. It will also leave openings for blitzers. Imagine having to snap the ball and deal with a 342lb strong ass man that is already started moving forward as you moved the ball. Teams may try to single him at first, but they will quickly realize it ain't happening. Hell, he will probably defeat double teams in the running game quite often.

And you think we are going to be able to get 100% from a 340 lbs. player on every down?

19 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

And you think we are going to be able to get 100% from a 340 lbs. player on every down?

I would say he plays 75 to 80 percent of plays throughout the season. If he is on the field teams are going to have to account for him.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic