Titans - Draft Meetings/Visits/Workouts

titanskick8851

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vote an automatic ban on anyone who quotes that monster titanskick post. Have some pity in those of us on mobile devices. 

Lol tremendous anticipation.    Sorry just though that was funny. He knows the route and there's no rush or DB to screw up the timing. What's there to anticipate?   Dude might be g

Hello all, I figure we should have a place again to post all the Draft Prospect Meetings and Visits that are set up over the next couple of months. Although we are only about 2-weeks in, we once again

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Bradbury and Lindstrom simply won't make it to #51 and McCoy will be touch and go whether he is there for us in the 2nd round.

Exactly. I think there is a going to be a huge run on OL between 25-50. Last year 5 IOL guys went between 33-50. Almost every team in the NFL could use reinforcements on the OL. A lot are undervaluing it here because we made a living drafting good IOL in the 90's and 2000's, but it is getting tougher to find them because more teams are in need of them. 9 OL went in the top 50 picks last year, teams are putting more attention and resources towards building solid OL. Look how it benefited the Colts last year.

3 minutes ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

Dane Brugler doesn’t love McCoy FWIW.

Thinks he can be a starter but will never be a true difference maker.

He is certainly much higher on Bradbury and Lindstrom, did you catch The Draft Show today they had long discussions on the OL/RB's.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

He is certainly much higher on Bradbury and Lindstrom, did you catch The Draft Show today they had long discussions on the OL/RB's.

Yessir. Thats where I heard the talk. Brian seemed to like him a lot from what I recall.

12 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

Definitely drafting multiple IOL in this draft. Banking on 1st or 2nd for the first one. 

No

We won’t take one in the first. 

We likely trade back in round 1 with a team like NE who has a bevy or selections or Baltimore and acquire a mid round selection.

i think DL is a lock for 1. 

Jeffrey Simmons is on our radar and I think the plan is we trade back. Acquire a 2 or 3 and take Simmons in 1 and have two second rounders for day 1 impact and can take OL and TE at that spot. 

Seems like OLB/EDGE is FA for known player and vet experience. 

I would say OLB and IOL and WR in FA followed by DL and IOL in draft with a TE and WR. 

Double down

• Jonboy unpinned this topic