Roger Stone treated worse than Osama bin Laden

9 Nines

Roger Stone Says FBI Treated Him Worse Than Osama Bin Laden: 'It's Unconscionable'

U.S.

Roger Stone Says FBI Treated Him Worse Than Osama Bin Laden: 'It's Unconscionable'

Jenna Amatulli,HuffPost 6 hours ago 

Stone compares home raid to 'bin Laden', 'El Chapo'

Roger Stone, the longtime ally of Donald Trump charged last week by special counsel Robert Mueller, lamented to reporters on Monday that his arrest was handled like that of Osama “bin Laden or El Chapo or Pablo Escobar.”

Stone, now free on bond awaiting trial on a seven-count indictment charging him with obstruction of an official proceeding, false statements and witness tampering, was arrested by FBI agents at his home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, early Friday.

“I’m 66 years old. I do not own a gun. I do not have a valid passport. I have no prior criminal record. I’m charged with nonviolent process crimes,” Stone said outside his home Monday.

“To storm my house with greater force than was used to take down bin Laden or El Chapo or Pablo Escobar, to terrorize my wife and my dogs ... It’s unconscionable.”

Edited by 9 Nines

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Typical Con snowflake. What do you expect from them?

There's that new buzz phrase....  Process crimes.

Did they bang his head on the top of the cop car? 

At least they didn't do a no-knock raid and throw flashbangs in his baby's crib or shoot his dogs or plant evidence on him or execute him as he's crawling toward them. Many people guilty of much less have been dealt with much more harshly than little Rogie. 

Edited by klaatu-

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Funny that the party of a rule of law doesn’t think process crimes aren’t crimes. 

The idea it is all process crimes is basically a made up word just like collusion in terms of the law. Yes, if you lie under oath to Congress that is a crime. If you lie to the FBI that is a crime. This is not hard to understand. The fact they parrot this without even asking what they’re covering up is disingenuous at best. 

Why are are these people continually lying about their connections to Russia and the election? I’ve now heard from many online that this actually exonerates the president, as he himself said on Twitter. It’s madness. Stone spoke with The hacker Guccifer 2.0. He coordinated with Wikileaks and the incoming administration as directed from above. He then lied about it all and threatened a witness. Those aren’t process crimes; those are actual crimes that are felonies. 

33 minutes ago, klaatu- said:

At least they didn't do a no-knock raid and throw flashbangs in his baby's crib or shoot his dogs or plant evidence on him or execute him as he's crawling toward them. Many people guilty of much less have been dealt with much more harshly than little Rogie. 

Right. His argument about how he is being treated is an interesting one when people openly support (and it is legal) to shoot someone in cold blood if you are afraid of them. 

46 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The idea it is all process crimes is basically a made up word just like collusion in terms of the law.

This is the GOP playbook. Come up with new names to redefine an argument politically. The death tax. The government takeover of healthcare. Identity politics. Energy exploration. I’m sure there’s a whole list out there of names the created for political spin.

37 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

This is the GOP playbook. Come up with new names to redefine an argument politically. The death tax. The government takeover of healthcare. Identity politics. Energy exploration. I’m sure there’s a whole list out there of names the created for political spin.

It’s interesting. There isn’t a single fiscal conservative left amongst the Republicans. There isn’t even a legitimate hawk left willing to speak out. Hell, they’re moving out of Syria and Afghanistan under precarious at best situations (I agree with Afghanistan, but the manner it’s being handled is terrible, but it does fall on more than Trump). Not a single real chirp from the loyalists. 

I did read that NATO is planning on 100 billion in new spending outside of the US. I would say that’s his first win in over 2 years, and it’s rather funny to me that it isn’t a small win yet his style overrides it to where it doesn’t really matter. The whole situation is a strange one. It seems like he’s a pitcher with only one pitch. 

I think in the end he’s such a mob style guy that he put sycophants around him in a manner where he’s likely shielded from any direct indictment. 

Ive went off on a tangent. Ah well. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny