Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Kamala Harris F#cked HerWay To The Top Of California Politics

I have bad news for you. This is going to be a grueling, bruising, hard-fought primary campaign. There will be more than sniping. At some point some elbows will be thrown.

But the nominee that emerges will be the better for it.

MadMax   
1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

I missed this.

Warren is wonderful. As an attack dog in the Senate. She needs to keep doing that.

The first 35 seconds is all you'll need.  It's very uncomfortable.

ctm   

Some candidates have more baggage than others.  Harris has issues in her professional background that can easily be twisted.  Read her Wikipedia page from the perspective of a republican.

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

The first 35 seconds is all you'll need.  It's very uncomfortable.

Oof.

She just ain't got it. She is a force, and won't go down easily in the primaries, but she just doesn't have the it factor. The contrast between she and Harris is stark.

Can we get a breakdown of the candidates views on everything aggregated in here or another thread. Just to see where they stand on most things. They'll all be pretty similar, but it would be interesting to see their small differences, and if these change over the next year or so.

begooode   
3 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

She just ain't got it. She is a force, and won't go down easily in the primaries, but she just doesn't have the it factor. The contrast between she and Harris is stark.

Relatable beer drinker? probably not, but humble beginnings certainly.  Final nominee, probably not.

Warren relates to real policy discussions and town hall forums; and she has the credibility of commitment to those ideals.  She should have the opportunity to influence the emergent Dem message, of a federal government much more focused on real gains for average Americans.

reo   
9 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Oof.

It could hurt her but honestly that doesn't really bother me over much. Just an older person trying to use social media and obviously isnt comfortable with it. 

12 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

I have bad news for you. This is going to be a grueling, bruising, hard-fought primary campaign. There will be more than sniping. At some point some elbows will be thrown.

But the nominee that emerges will be the better for it.

We hope so instead of it ending up like 2016, once again especially when you take into account an independent billionaire running. 

OILERMAN   

Pretty funny watching Harris openly talk about Medicare for all. Someone like her is speaking about it so matter of factly shows how  these basic ideas are now simply accepted by the mainstream 

10 hours ago, reo said:

It could hurt her but honestly that doesn't really bother me over much. Just an older person trying to use social media and obviously isnt comfortable with it. 

The fact that she would do the stupid video in the first place, and then show it when it is this bad, is not the deal killer. It's the lack of awareness and discretion and ability to connect that is exhibited by the video.

I like Warren. She has a good story and she has been the firebrand we need to oppose Big Finance. But she just isn't presidential material. And that, in some ways, is a complement.