Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

The Left Does Not Hate US. It Hates Us

Democrats don’t want to destroy America, they want to destroy us, and in particular, Donald Trump.  We deserve it for who we are.

Right now, they are in the process of replacing execrable Americans with people who they believe will be better for the country, for America.  Therefore, they can’t ever agree on funding for a wall -- a wall would only make that harder. 

We should all beware of what they will do with us when replacement is no longer an option.  After all, we already know what they are capable of -- they show us every day.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/the_left_doesnt_hate_the_us_they_hate_us.html#ixzz5dqVlBa8g 
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

37 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yet every day, and practically every waking hour of every day, we see proof that Trump is morally & intellectually incapable of even the basics of governance. Most Republicans who admit that to themselves are not yet willing to admit it to each other, because ... what then?

Exactly, what then?

More of the same until Mueller delivers the goods. The GOP has dug a huge hole for itself, knowing the entire time, it would probably end badly for Trump and the Republican party. They realistically probably didn't know just how bad it WOULD get but now they are wearing it, like a big giant purple "dunce" hat.

Edited by freakingeek

Rogue   
5 hours ago, reo said:

That's some dangerous propaganda right there. And its straight russian propaganda trying to turn Americans against each other.

I can't say it's Russian propaganda, but it is dangerous.  We've been heading this way for decades and the internet has made things worse. 

The "information age".  Who would have known how detrimental it ultimately would have been?  Surviving it may be our biggest challenge. 

Rogue   
7 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

There are extremists on both sides. You are one of them.  You just can't realize it, because you are too deep.  I don't like the extremists on my side. I think they also taint political discourse. 

You've been calling anyone that doesn't agree with you America haters....and you believe it.  You are incapable of anything else, and you must believe the crap this article suggests.  The hate is clearly yours.  

But you can't even entertain the thought, can you?  You can't recognize what the article really suggests.  That all Democrats apparently want you dead.  I don't want you dead.  Actually, as much as we disagree politicaly, I hope you find happiness in your life.

Wake the fuck up, Tux.  Not this stupid Q red pill shit.  That shit is rotting your brain...as evidenced by this thread.  American "thinker"?  Not at all. The author is as much as full of hate as those he criticizes.  And you've fallen into the trap.  

Rogue   
16 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The premise isn’t entirely wrong. The left does hate racists, Nazis, white supremicists, etc. Is hating racists wrong?

No, however, the left has a tendency to label people racists when they really have no reason to.  It IS a problem.  

I don't have a problem with policies for racial eqaulity, but the identity politics much of the left has embraced, particularly the extremes, has been detrimental to the party. 

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

No, however, the left has a tendency to label people racists when they really have no reason to.  It IS a problem.  

And plenty of times it’s actual racism...

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

I don't have a problem with policies for racial eqaulity, but the identity politics much of the left has embraced, particularly the extremes, has been detrimental to the party. 

“Identity politics” is just another phrase for civil rights. You can’t get away with criticizing equal rights, but when you call it something different that you can pin a negative connotation to then apparently it’s ok...

12 hours ago, reo said:

That's some dangerous propaganda right there. And its straight russian propaganda trying to turn Americans against each other.

I’m telling you guys these people are dangerous. They don’t understand propaganda. The only thing that gives me relief is the fact the massive majority of them are old white bald males who can’t get their dick up. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m telling you guys these people are dangerous. They don’t understand propaganda. The only thing that gives me relief is the fact the massive majority of them are old white bald males who can’t get their dick up. 

Go on Facebook and read all the crazies calling for armed insurrection who are convinced that 3/4 of the military will go their way if somehow Trump has the election stole from him.

58 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Go on Facebook and read all the crazies calling for armed insurrection who are convinced that 3/4 of the military will go their way if somehow Trump has the election stole from him.

I hope their mini-insurrection happens, because the military will snuff 'em out real quick and the world will be better for it.