The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

Time of crisis, plays divisionist rhetoric card — blue state v red state. He’s like the rube at the poker table who has no idea just how bad he is at pretending to be President. ‘It’ll be fun’ he thought: talk shit, act tough, bully global leaders, bait the Dems. Easy peezy with US economy, tariff man!

Wait, what, pandemic,.. I have to lead the entire nation, even vile Dems? Nope can’t even fake it,  plus my rubes voters still love that shit even if they’re on the dole worse than anyone.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, begooode said:

Time of crisis, plays divisionist rhetoric card — blue state v red state. He’s like the rube at the poker table who has no idea just how bad he is at pretending to be President. ‘It’ll be fun’ he thought: talk shit, act tough, bully global leaders, bait the Dems. Easy peezy with US economy, tariff man!

Wait, what, pandemic,.. I have to lead the entire nation, even vile Dems? Nope can’t even fake it,  plus my rubes voters still love that shit even if they’re on the dole worse than anyone.

Which Democratic lead state did Trump not help?

25 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Which Democratic lead state did Trump not help?

So far, all 50 states.  There was money in one of the bills that went to the states to help defer cost of the virus.

There has been no money appropriated to help states and municipalities with their loss of revenue due to the recession.  If nothing is done, there will be layoffs of emergency responders, police, fire, teachers, etc.

LOL at minimizing divisive rhetoric in the midst of a pandemic. it's just good ol' dem baiting, I'm sure that's comforting and just what the nation needs from the prez podium right now!! that's how I rationalize it!! byuk, byuk

It’s all going to come out, every detail. His proud ignorance, the pettiness, the brazen self-dealing, the susceptibility to manipulation. Trump is exactly what the repub candidates warned of during the 2016 primaries. Going forward, I’m not trusting any group of people who have continued to support such a dangerous presence anywhere near the White House. They deserve the shame and ridicule that will dog them. 

Edited by begooode

1 hour ago, ctm said:

So far, all 50 states.  There was money in one of the bills that went to the states to help defer cost of the virus.

There has been no money appropriated to help states and municipalities with their loss of revenue due to the recession.  If nothing is done, there will be layoffs of emergency responders, police, fire, teachers, etc.

So he has not singled out Dem run states like you implied. 

Hey let's just keep printing money so our kids can really be fucked!!!

Do something positive instead of just bitching you little turd.

59 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

So he has not singled out Dem run states like you implied. 

Hey let's just keep printing money so our kids can really be fucked!!!

Do something positive instead of just bitching you little turd.

I never posted he singled out democratic states.  I said he hasn't sent money to all 50 states and municipalities. 

Your argument is with @begooode.  See up thread and try to pay attention.

Edited by ctm

2 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

I am saving this post for future reference. You are going to be extremely embarrassed 

Awesome. You do that. I recommend you save it in the same place you have the photos of Obama sitting in his Gitmo cell  or in handcuffs entering the court room.

Edited by Btowner

9 hours ago, Starkiller said:

spacer.png

Remember when Obama was elected and right wingers thought it was a sign of the end of times? That Obama was the anti-Christ? If COVID-19 was around during Obama's first year, can you imagine how much right wingers would be yelling about it's the end of times?

https://www.newswire.com/find-out-how-president-barack-obama/73936

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2011/nov/18/obama-antichrist-end-times-doctrine

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.