The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

yeah, I just couldn’t bring myself to watch that shit

There’s literally no point. The part about John Lewis is out of this world stupid though. Like damn man just be decent for once about a Civil Rights icon. Just say he was a good man and you appreciate what he did for the country. Only that little bitch could make that question about his own inauguration. 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

yeah, I just couldn’t bring myself to watch that shit

Also, I do wonder if his own supporters actually ever listen to him. @El Guapo it’s when he says shit like he did about John Lewis that we then call his supporters retards. It is tough to draw any other conclusion. 

48 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There’s literally no point. The part about John Lewis is out of this world stupid though. Like damn man just be decent for once about a Civil Rights icon. Just say he was a good man and you appreciate what he did for the country. Only that little bitch could make that question about his own inauguration. 

Trump didn't have to interject himself, with his super snowflakey, 'my inauguration' slight ; or grandstand on Lewis' legacy "I've done more for Black Americans,..." blah blah blah.  He didn't have to minimize John Lewis' contributions: "there were many others also".  The guy's body was being honored in the Capitol.  It's happened 7 times since 1980. Just tip your hat or graciously say nothing, but Trump's always aggrieved and vindictively insistent on stomping on people's graves.  just a pos person

8 minutes ago, begooode said:

Trump didn't have to interject himself, with his super snowflakey, 'my inauguration' slight ; or grandstand on Lewis' legacy "I've done more for Black Americans,..." blah blah blah.  He didn't have to minimize John Lewis' contributions: "there were many others also".  The guy's body was being honored in the Capitol.  It's happened 7 times since 1980. Just tip your hat or graciously say nothing, but Trump's always aggrieved and vindictively insistent on stomping on people's graves.  just a pos person

He’s taken POS to a whole new level. 

5 hours ago, Come on Titans said:

09trump.jpg.65d5a5cca7ddc8fd3110718ceebd1ed9.jpg

Well, crap.    I'm hardly one to defend POTUS' stupidity....but in the interest of fairness:   Snopes' fact-checking has shown this supposed Tweet from 2009 as a complete fake.    

For the first several years of Twitter's existence,  users were limited to only 140 characters.    This fake tweet from 2009 is 250+ characters....which wasn't possible until 2016.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/2009-trump-tweet-pandemic/

The aforementioned tweet was a tremendously popular viral campaign that underscores Trump's incredible hypocrisy and stupidity.     Unfortunately, it's just as fake as the person it targets.

39 minutes ago, nine said:

Well, crap.    I'm hardly one to defend POTUS' stupidity....but in the interest of fairness:   Snopes' fact-checking has shown this supposed Tweet from 2009 as a complete fake.    

For the first several years of Twitter's existence,  users were limited to only 140 characters.    This fake tweet from 2009 is 250+ characters....which wasn't possible until 2016.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/2009-trump-tweet-pandemic/

The aforementioned tweet was a tremendously popular viral campaign that underscores Trump's incredible hypocrisy and stupidity.     Unfortunately, it's just as fake as the person it targets.

I hate that.  Isn't there ample reality available as is? Without having to resort to the usual behavior of those who would happily support this sort of distortion.

If anything, make it obviously fake in a comical way such that it merely reemphasizes the point without attempting to misrepresent as truth.

It is hard to catch though, as the tone is so right in line with precedent.

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.