The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

12 minutes ago, scine09 said:

My goodness.

In case he's wondering, Toledo and Dayton are probably 2 and a half hours from each other.  Nice try, though.

It's all just "flyover country".

Who gives a shit?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, scine09 said:

My goodness.

In case he's wondering, Toledo and Dayton are probably 2 and a half hours from each other.  Nice try, though.

Toledo literally sits on the northern border with Michigan and Dayton is within 35 miles of the southern border. 

25 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Toledo literally sits on the northern border with Michigan and Dayton is within 35 miles of the southern border. 

Right.  It’s almost The equivalent of confusing Cincinnati with Detroit.

9 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

There is something physically wrong with Trump. This dude has heart attack written all over him

That red face is more than orange makeup and that's usually a sign of coronary issues. If you compared exercise/diet regimes between him and Biden, you'd easily see whose fitness you should be concerned about.

Trump criticized Deutsch, while bragging that the MSNBC host would ask to be on "The Apprentice" back when the president hosted the reality game show.

"So funny to watch Little Donny Deutsch on TV with his own failing show. When I did The Apprentice, Donny would call me (along with @ErinBurnett & others) and BEG to be on that VERY successful show. He had the TV 'bug' & I would let him come on though he (& Erin) had very little TV talent," Trump said in a series of tweets Sunday evening.

"Then, during the 2016 Election, I would watch as Joe Scarborough& his very angry Psycho wife(?) would push Donny to the point of total humiliation. He would never fight back because he wanted to stay on TV, even on a very low rated show, all in the name of ambition!" he wrote.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457043-trump-hits-msnbcs-donny-deutsch-over-new-tv-show

On 8/10/2019 at 6:15 AM, OILERMAN said:

There is something physically wrong with Trump. This dude has heart attack written all over him

When the ticker explodes, I hope it's on national TV.  A debate, if he has the balls to actually participate, would be the best.  

9 hours ago, begooode said:

Trump criticized Deutsch, while bragging that the MSNBC host would ask to be on "The Apprentice" back when the president hosted the reality game show.

"So funny to watch Little Donny Deutsch on TV with his own failing show. When I did The Apprentice, Donny would call me (along with @ErinBurnett & others) and BEG to be on that VERY successful show. He had the TV 'bug' & I would let him come on though he (& Erin) had very little TV talent," Trump said in a series of tweets Sunday evening.

"Then, during the 2016 Election, I would watch as Joe Scarborough& his very angry Psycho wife(?) would push Donny to the point of total humiliation. He would never fight back because he wanted to stay on TV, even on a very low rated show, all in the name of ambition!" he wrote.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457043-trump-hits-msnbcs-donny-deutsch-over-new-tv-show

I’m not sure about the rest of you guys, but to me it seems his tone has changed recently. He’s doubled down into his own insanity. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

Today, Trump was at a Shell chemical plant in Pittsburgh to discuss America's energy and manufacturing revival. Here are some of the hits.

On the supposed benefits of natural gas over renewable energy: “When the wind stops blowing, it doesn’t make any difference does it? Unlike those big windmills that destroy everybody’s property values, kill all the birds. One day the environmentalists are going to tell us what’s going on with that. And then all of a sudden it stops. The wind and the televisions go off. And your wives and husbands say ‘Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight. But the wind stopped blowing and I can’t watch. There’s no electricity in the house, darling.'”

On his pledge to salvage manufacturing jobs: “You guys, I don’t know what the hell you’re gonna do. You don’t want to make widgets, right? You don’t want to make — do you want to learn how to make a computer? A little tiny piece of stuff... You put it with those big beautiful hands of yours like… You’re gonna take these big hands, gonna take this little tiny part. You’re gonna go home, ‘Alice this is a tough job.’ Nah, you want to make steel and you want to dig coal, that’s what you want to do!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-energy-speech-in-pennsylvania-sounded-more-like-a-campaign-rally/2019/08/13/05b7e686-bde1-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

4 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Today, Trump was at a Shell chemical plant in Pittsburgh to discuss America's energy and manufacturing revival. Here are some of the hits.

On the supposed benefits of natural gas over renewable energy: “When the wind stops blowing, it doesn’t make any difference does it? Unlike those big windmills that destroy everybody’s property values, kill all the birds. One day the environmentalists are going to tell us what’s going on with that. And then all of a sudden it stops. The wind and the televisions go off. And your wives and husbands say ‘Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight. But the wind stopped blowing and I can’t watch. There’s no electricity in the house, darling.'”

On his pledge to salvage manufacturing jobs: “You guys, I don’t know what the hell you’re gonna do. You don’t want to make widgets, right? You don’t want to make — do you want to learn how to make a computer? A little tiny piece of stuff... You put it with those big beautiful hands of yours like… You’re gonna take these big hands, gonna take this little tiny part. You’re gonna go home, ‘Alice this is a tough job.’ Nah, you want to make steel and you want to dig coal, that’s what you want to do!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-energy-speech-in-pennsylvania-sounded-more-like-a-campaign-rally/2019/08/13/05b7e686-bde1-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.