The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

24 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

How does Trump keep finding himself in awkward situations in the White House?

Lady: My mom and brother are dead

Trump(who was barely listening): Where are they now?

Lady: They're dead, they are in the graveyard!

Also he perks up and asks her why she won the Nobel Peace prize, it's the only time he really listened 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

Fake news.  He didn't really say that.  It was altered by the extreme left who hate the country and conspire against me.  He really said "I'm sorry to heat that."

In all seriousness, the sad part is if Trump really tried to say that 95% of his followers would believe it.

Edited by scine09

RIPIP undue presidential influence on US monetary policy, through ongoing tweetstorms, in between friendly games with Kasparov, of course

,... The president has been fixated on the Fed’s moves for months, leveling constant criticism at Chairman Jerome Powell for a series of rate hikes and for not moving to cut rates sooner. On Friday, he criticized “crazy quantitative tightening” coming from the central bank, arguing that the economic success his administration has seen is in spite of fiscal policy.

“We are in a World competition, & winning big,” he said, “but it is no thanks to the Federal Reserve. Had they not acted so fast and 'so much,' we would be doing even better than we are doing right now. This is our chance to build unparalleled wealth and success for the U.S., GROWTH, which would greatly reduce % debt. Don’t blow it!”

In an earlier tweet, he whacked the “faulty thought process we have going for us” at the Fed. Because of that, he asserted, “we pay much higher interest rates than countries that are no match for us economically. In other words, our interest costs are much higher than other countries, when they should be lower. Correct!”,...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/19/donald-trump-federal-reserve-1422639

”My family were killed!” 

Trump: “where are they now?” 

Yep. Welp one thing you can say for Trump— good thing he conquered the libtards and pointed out the fake newz. 

“A lot of dumb rednecks— I mean quality posters, who are afraid of posting their political opinions on an anonymous message board because they are deathly afraid OMAN (for some reason), message me all the time thanking me for becoming a right wing grifter.”

Edited by 'Nator

59 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

”My family were killed!” 

Trump: “where are they now?” 

Yep. Welp one thing you can say for Trump— good thing he conquered the libtards and pointed out the fake newz. 

“A lot of dumb rednecks— I mean quality posters, who are afraid of posting their political opinions anonymously on an anonymous message board because they are deathly afraid OMAN (for some reason), message me all the time thanking me for becoming a right wing grifter.”

Lol what a fucking idiot in that clip. 

20 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Watch this moron

It's the combination of idiot and narcacisst. You can tell he doesn't have a clue about who she is or her situation, but instead of saying something like, 'that sounds like a very bad situation, I'm going to let you fill in one of my aids on the whole situation and we'll see if there's something we can do to help' and coming off like a hero; he has to sit there and as soon as he hears ISIS, he's just dying to take the opportunity and brag about how he was the one who single handedly defeated ISIS.

Edited by No1TitansFan

8 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

It's the combination of idiot and narcacisst. You can tell he doesn't have a clue about who she is or her situation, but instead of saying something like, 'that sounds like a very bad situation, I'm going to let you fill one of my aids on the whole situation and we'll see if there's something we can do to help' and coming off like a hero; he has to sit there and as soon as he hears ISIS, he's just dying to take the opportunity and brag about how he was the one who single handedly defeated ISIS.

But he knows the area very well.

This DERP never gets old:

President Trump on Tuesday renewed his false claim that immigrants living illegally in the U.S. vote in large numbers.  Speaking to the conservative youth organization Turning Point USA, Trump said without citing evidence that the immigrants put on different hats and clothes in order to vote multiple times in states like California.

“You’ve got people voting that shouldn’t be voting,” the president said. “They vote many times. Not just two times, not just three times … It’s a rigged deal.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/454330-trump-renews-unfounded-allegations-of-illegal-voting

13 hours ago, begooode said:

This DERP never gets old:

President Trump on Tuesday renewed his false claim that immigrants living illegally in the U.S. vote in large numbers.  Speaking to the conservative youth organization Turning Point USA, Trump said without citing evidence that the immigrants put on different hats and clothes in order to vote multiple times in states like California.

“You’ve got people voting that shouldn’t be voting,” the president said. “They vote many times. Not just two times, not just three times … It’s a rigged deal.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/454330-trump-renews-unfounded-allegations-of-illegal-voting

Getting ready to discredit the 2020 results 

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.