The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

the Cheerleader in Charge loves his Twitter time.  58 retweets in 30min for a guy who hates to read is quite an accomplishment.  His waterfetchers are beaming with pride.

President Trump in an early morning Twitter spree on Wednesday retweeted 58 messages expressing support from rank-and-file firefighters after a top union's leadership backed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential bid,...

,... The wave of retweets came between 6 a.m. and about 6:30 a.m., at which point Trump had moved on to quoting Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/441538-trump-targets-bidens-union-support-in-early-morning-twitter-barrage

Update DERP!!!  Guess one got by mr. speed tweeter

The account owner later tweeted that he had set up the account to prove that the president was “dumb enough to” retweet any praise.

"What a great morning. In all seriousness, our president is an awful, hateful human being who wants nothing more than to keep the status quo and hatred prevalent in our country when we should be pushing forward with the rest of the world towards progress and change," wrote the Twitter user in the account's only two tweets that did not exist as replies to Trump or other conservatives.

"For the record this account is neither a bot nor a hack, every single tweet has been legitimate," the anonymous account continued. "I just am the type of committed idiot who thought over the past 2 years the President was surely dumb enough to RT literally any praising response to him."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/441536-trump-retweeted-twitter-account-calling-for-people-to-vote-him-out-in

Edited by begooode

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Nice guy that Trump.  I've taken to using foul language and biting insults in the company of a Trump supporting woman recently ("total exoneration").  Hey, if it's good enough for her to support the prez at the podium, it should be okay for a local get together.  Very presidential. 

Look kids, you're better off finding a role model in sports rather than the president of the united states. Yeah that includes twitter behavior

“Looks like Bernie Sanders is history. Sleepy Joe Biden is pulling ahead and think about it, I’m only here because of Sleepy Joe and the man who took him off the 1% trash heap, President O! China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY!” Trump tweeted.

Ben Carson continues to make a run at Trump for the biggest idiot on the planet.

He literally has no idea about anything related to his job

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/21/18634580/ben-carson-oreo-hearing-disaster

Ben Carson’s first hearing before Maxine Waters’s committee was a disaster

Carson — a former brain surgeon and Republican presidential candidate whom President Donald Trump nominated as his HUD secretary in 2017 despite his complete lack of relevant experience — tried to defend a budget proposal that would cut 16.4 percent from HUD’s budget. He was also questioned about a plan HUD announced last year to impose rent increases of as much as 150 percent on people who live in subsidized housing.

But in trying to explain these proposals, Carson demonstrated a shocking level of condescension toward members of Congress, as well as a lack of familiarity with basic housing terminology.

During an exchange with Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA), Carson revealed that he’s unfamiliar with a common acronym used to described foreclosed properties — REO, which stands for real-estate owned.

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

Anyone else see his temper tantrum today? The President of the United states just took his ball and went home. My goodness what a colossal pussy.  

Just saw it. Good lord, how fucking embarrassing. Seriously, no attempt at all from the president to do his job on domestic policy — plus the staged press conference. Like Trump thinks it’s all just going to go away. It’s his mess, Barr could only do so much. Between this and his Twitter rants, Trump is a giant emo douche playing to his sheeple. 

Meanwhile the the courts are just killing the Trump’s lawsuits opposing the House subpoenas. #winning!

Edited by begooode

5 hours ago, begooode said:

Meanwhile the the courts are just killing the Trump’s lawsuits opposing the House subpoenas. #winning!

Trump is losing in court trying to hide his financials and the redacted Mueller report. At the same time McConnell already said there wasn't going to be an infrastructure bill so Trump needed a way to get out of that meeting. 

I heard an analysis yesterday say that Iran and China are simply waiting for Trump's term to run out. 

Pelosi has to balance between impeaching him vs letting him implode. 

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Trump is losing in court trying to hide his financials and the redacted Mueller report. At the same time McConnell already said there wasn't going to be an infrastructure bill so Trump needed a way to get out of that meeting. 

I heard an analysis yesterday say that Iran and China are simply waiting for Trump's term to run out. 

Pelosi has to balance between impeaching him vs letting him implode. 

Bottom line.....there is no way to pay for infrastructure improvements because Trump and the GOP gave away the treasury to the 1% and ran up the annual deficit.

It's going to hit the fan this fall.  The debt ceiling technically expired in March and the treasury is already using extraordinary measures and juggling funds to pay the country's bills.   Another round of sequestration also hits this fall.  So as it currently stands, the country can't borrow and must cut the budget.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I rarely visit Facebook. I did yesterday. I saw a guy on my feed actually say a rape victim who has an abortion is worse than the rapist, and then he equated them all to Hitler. I of course destroyed him and called him a retard on his own FB, several times. 

Theres a reason Trump is spending so much money on FB. He’s an idiot pied piper. 

18 minutes ago, ctm said:

Bottom line.....there is no way to pay for infrastructure improvements because Trump and the GOP gave away the treasury to the 1% and ran up the annual deficit.

It's going to hit the fan this fall.  The debt ceiling technically expired in March and the treasury is already using extraordinary measures and juggling funds to pay the country's bills.   Another round of sequestration also hits this fall.  So as it currently stands, the country can't borrow and must cut the budget.

The US can always borrow. We are still the hegemony. 

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.