The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

Rick Reilly has a book coming out Tuesday about Trump cheating at golf. Trump uses a website and lists his handicap at 2.8. Jack Nichalaus is a 3.4.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/trump-is-the-worlds-worst-cheat-at-golf-players-and-celebs-say/amp/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons&__twitter_impression=true

During a game with Mike Tirico before Trump was elected, the former ESPN football announcer hit the shot of his life, a 230-yard 3-wood towards an elevated green he couldn’t see. But he knew it was close.

When he got to the putting green, however, Tirico’s ball was nowhere to be seen. Instead, it was 50 feet left of the hole in a bunker.

Donald Trump drives a golf buggy during his visits to his Scottish golf course in 2015.Getty Images

It made no sense — until Trump’s caddy caught up with him after the round.

“Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5?’” Tirico says. “‘It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it in the bunker. I watched him do it.’”

In a game where etiquette is everything, Reilly reports that Trump never takes his cap off for the end-of-round handshake, nor does he remove it in the clubhouse afterward, presumably for fear of what damage a sweaty round might have done to that hairstyle.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Its not intentional. He's a pathological liar who doesn't have any restraint. 

Same thing I said above. It’s a little scarier when you think he actually believes his lies. When a man can’t say where his father was born that’s troublesome in a way we haven’t really ever dealt with as a nation. 

TRUMP INSISTS FED HIRES BE AT LEAST AS DUMB AS HE IS

Get ready for Federal Reserve board nominee Herman Cain.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/trump-herman-cain-federal-reserve

Then, on Thursday, the president announced that he was officially nominating pizza C.E.O. and failed G.O.P. presidential nominee Herman Cain for the other slot. “I’ve recommended Herman Cain,” Trump revealed at the White House. “He’s a very terrific man, a terrific person. He’s a friend of mine. I have recommended him highly for the Fed. I’ve told my folks that’s the man.”

The overwhelming response has been one of disbelief. “President Trump has no respect for expertise. He is more interested in filling the Fed jobs with political allies than people well suited for the positions,” said Harvard economist Greg Mankiw. “I thought it was a joke at first,” said Senator Sherrod Brown. 

Gold: As of his presidential run, Cain favored a return to the gold standard, and wrote in an op-ed for The Wall Street Journal

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.