The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

Serously Mob Prez:

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough'

President Trump in a new interview suggested that his supporters are tougher than Democrats, and that if they actually play tough things could get "very bad." Trump made the comments in the context of an interview with the conservative outlet Breitbart in which he argued that Democrats play a tough political game. 

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny," Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. "I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher."

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

"But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress ... with all this invest[igations] — that’s all they want to do is — you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434110-trump-suggests-that-things-could-get-very-bad-if-military-police

1 minute ago, begooode said:

Serously Mob Prez:

Trump suggests that it could get 'very bad' if military, police, biker supporters play 'tough'

President Trump in a new interview suggested that his supporters are tougher than Democrats, and that if they actually play tough things could get "very bad." Trump made the comments in the context of an interview with the conservative outlet Breitbart in which he argued that Democrats play a tough political game. 

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny," Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. "I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher."

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

"But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress ... with all this invest[igations] — that’s all they want to do is — you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434110-trump-suggests-that-things-could-get-very-bad-if-military-police

So very presidential.  Such a fucking joke.  Only his supporters deserve more loathing.

Yesterday Trump talked about his supporters getting violent then he tweets this after a terrorist attack on a mosque tweets a link to Breitbart

Dude is a total piece of shit and will go down in history as one of the most vile human beings in United States history 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Anyone familiar with Eddie Gallagher

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/30/trump-intervene-navy-seal-1244374

Gallagher has pleaded not guilty to a series of charges stemming from his 2017 deployment with the California-based SEAL Team 7. Apart from the accusation that he murdered a teenage ISIS fighter under his care, military prosecutors contend that he held his re-enlistment ceremony with the detainee’s corpse. Gallagher is also accused of shooting two civilians in Iraq and firing inadvertently into crowds.

30 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

He really went off the rails last night 

At this point, we know Trump is an idiot. But, what does is say about the people who are believing the BS he's pushing. No TV because of wind energy is so simple minded, it's sounds like something Homer Simson would say.

Based on the GOP scare tactics, it's interesting the area of the country that is behind in taking advantage of wind energy.

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2018/5/2/17290880/trump-wind-power-renewable-energy-maps

Windpower_6.gif

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.