The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

33 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I take it all back...

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/02/gop-eyes-nashville-convention-tour-city-gov-bill-lee-says/3124016001/

The Republican Party is eyeing Nashville as a possible location to host this summer's Republican National Convention and will tour the city on Thursday, Gov. Bill Lee said Tuesday.

“Nashville is the best place in America to have a convention,” Lee said, adding that his office has “just begun those conversations” with the RNC.

Davidson County ain't opening

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Hopefully Cooper would say the same here.

Let Jacksonville have the GOP!

Finding enough hotel rooms this close to the date could be an issue.  That and a facility will likely dictate the spot.

A major part of the revenue would stay downtown due to the stupid deals made financing the  vanity driven MCC, big pass; there's going to be huge security costs associated with it wherever it's held, you think you've seen big protests already? Just wait. 

4 hours ago, pamo9 said:

Covid cases over 800 yesterday in TN.  Yikes

Hovering around 1k dying a day and our country is on fire along with 40 million unemployed. I don’t blame it all on Trump, but to think of the shit they used to give Obama. Whew. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Hovering around 1k dying a day and our country is on fire along with 40 million unemployed. I don’t blame it all on Trump, but to think of the shit they used to give Obama. Whew. 

Maybe Trump just wanted to test and see if tear gas worked as a coronavirus cure!

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Why the fuck not? He built up irresponsible capitalism to an all-time high, he ignored the friggin pandemic playbook and every resource given to him, and he is stoking the flames of the riots. 100% we would not be in this crazy spot now if he wasnt president.

We probably have 1/4 or less of the corona cases had he not been a total fuckup.

One of the sources, a senior administration official, insisted that the president wasn’t ordering tanks to roll down the streets, but was inquiring about “the kind of hardware” that could be used in military shows of force, and at one point Trump threw out the word “tanks.”

“I think that is just one of the military words he knows,” this official said.

I’m not sure a thread has ever been proven this correct. 

President Trump originally tried to register to vote in Florida while claiming his “legal residence” was in another part of the country — Washington, D.C. — according to Florida elections records...

Trump, however, has sent confusing signals about his official state of residence beyond the recent change on his Florida voter-registration forms. On Monday, he declared, “I live in Manhattan,” during a call with the nation’s governors about the response to unrest related to protests over the death of an unarmed black man who had been held down by police in Minneapolis. 

Afterward, prominent Democratic lawyer Marc E. Elias tweeted: “Sounds like New York may have a good claim for taxes. And Florida for voter fraud.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/president-trump-tried-to-register-to-vote-in-florida-using-an-out-of-state-address/ar-BB14YXBa

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.