Sign in to follow this  
9 Nines

Surrender: Trump Expected to Endorse Deal to End Shutdown

4 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

lol if I am reading this right, it is the EXACT SAME FUCKING DEAL (other than maybe length of time?) that Democrats and Republicans - and President Dipshit, initially - agreed to in December. You know, before the government was shut down for 34 days.

He:

1) Looks weak;

2) Putting country through a month+ of harm for nothing;

3) Will get a material amount of base mad at him;

3) Will be back in same boat as today in three weeks - either that or fully cave, making 1,2 and 3 above worse. 

4) In 3 weeks, he has even less power, with Democrats knowing he caved once.

5) 1-4 forcing him to do NationaL Emergency, which he could have just done today......................deal maker?????????????

Edited by 9 Nines

41 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

lol if I am reading this right, it is the EXACT SAME FUCKING DEAL (other than maybe length of time?) that Democrats and Republicans - and President Dipshit, initially - agreed to in December. You know, before the government was shut down for 34 days.

Because it is.

Nothing was accomplished.

Damage was done.

Trump had to capitulate...So we can expect him to go full 1984 and declare this a massive victory at his next press conference.

Edited by ChemEngr79

10 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I can't wait to hear what the others on Fox News say.

Let me save you some time...lead story, but Hillary, but Obama. 

Damn...  The Russians went scurrying when the news of the afternoon came out.  I guess the KGB didn't have a second set of talking points queued up for them.  No borscht for you!

I still think this is the reason he agreed to temporarily open the government. After January 29th, watch him renege like he did to so many small businesses.

Edited by Btowner

38 minutes ago, ctm said:

From RedState:

I really hope that Trump knows if he backs down on this that a lot of his base voters might have urgent business on November 3, 2020, like taking a dump or something, and not bother to vote.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/01/25/breaking.-trump-democrats-agree-reopen-government-three-weeks

God, I love power words like that.

43 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

He:

1) Looks weak;

Yall never expected a wall, so how does he look weak to you? Either way, you bash him. 

2) Putting country through a month+ of harm for nothing;

Harm? Lmao. Always the extremist version from yall.

3) Will get a material amount of base mad at him;

More opinionated dog shit. Is that what your news buddies are telling you?

3) Will be back in same boat as today in three weeks - either that or fully cave, making 1,2 and 3 above worse. 

He will make another attempt, no doubt. 

4) In 3 weeks, he has even less power, with Democrats knowing he caved once.

Another opinion. I mean shit, it hasnt even ended yet. Should we pull up the other recent reports yall jumped all over that ended up being....fake?

5) 1-4 forcing him to do NationaL Emergency, which he could have just done today......................deal maker?????????????

And had he done it, more crying by yall. It never ends. 

Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry all the time. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

First of all, this is temporary. He can easily choose to go the emergency route if "we tried, we opened it back up and tried to negotiate but it didn't work because Dems are unreasonable." Second of all, exactly that ... it can easily be spun as this is the 'true' effort and then he's more justified next time. Basically a PR reset. This is entirely possible. And his SoTU will likely set this up, or try to.

But I don't care, I'm happy for the families that need to get paid to survive. I'm happy that they didn't enable the shutdown route because that would make this a repeat usage tool for the next thing he wants he wants HE WANTS.

But this is far from over. He's not that kind of person.

14 minutes ago, Omar said:

Let me save you some time...lead story, but Hillary, but Obama. 

AOC has highjacked her party and the Radical Dems are out of control !!!!!  No Borders,... dirty, criminal people (no I'm not talking about the Stone indictment)

Stone --> railroaded by radical Dem DOJ who are out of control !!!!  Witch Hunt !!!

Airport-TSA --> radical insubordinate non-patriots who are out of control !!!  Losers !!!

Our poor, misundesrtood, vicitimed prez is in control !!! keeping us safe, proud and strong !!!

_85102389_85102388.jpg