Surrender: Trump Expected to Endorse Deal to End Shutdown

9 Nines

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sox you can scream and rant and rave and lose your mind over "libs" and "demons" all day long, but many Americans, well more than 50%, and plenty who are not liberal at all, do not trust this presiden

lol if I am reading this right, it is the EXACT SAME FUCKING DEAL (other than maybe length of time?) that Democrats and Republicans - and President Dipshit, initially - agreed to in December. You know

Breaking News!!!                 Putin is suing Nancy Pelosi for sole custody of President Trump. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

lol if I am reading this right, it is the EXACT SAME FUCKING DEAL (other than maybe length of time?) that Democrats and Republicans - and President Dipshit, initially - agreed to in December. You know, before the government was shut down for 34 days.

He:

1) Looks weak;

2) Putting country through a month+ of harm for nothing;

3) Will get a material amount of base mad at him;

3) Will be back in same boat as today in three weeks - either that or fully cave, making 1,2 and 3 above worse. 

4) In 3 weeks, he has even less power, with Democrats knowing he caved once.

5) 1-4 forcing him to do NationaL Emergency, which he could have just done today......................deal maker?????????????

Edited by 9 Nines

41 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

lol if I am reading this right, it is the EXACT SAME FUCKING DEAL (other than maybe length of time?) that Democrats and Republicans - and President Dipshit, initially - agreed to in December. You know, before the government was shut down for 34 days.

Because it is.

Nothing was accomplished.

Damage was done.

Trump had to capitulate...So we can expect him to go full 1984 and declare this a massive victory at his next press conference.

Edited by ChemEngr79

First of all, this is temporary. He can easily choose to go the emergency route if "we tried, we opened it back up and tried to negotiate but it didn't work because Dems are unreasonable." Second of all, exactly that ... it can easily be spun as this is the 'true' effort and then he's more justified next time. Basically a PR reset. This is entirely possible. And his SoTU will likely set this up, or try to.

But I don't care, I'm happy for the families that need to get paid to survive. I'm happy that they didn't enable the shutdown route because that would make this a repeat usage tool for the next thing he wants he wants HE WANTS.

But this is far from over. He's not that kind of person.

14 minutes ago, Omar said:

Let me save you some time...lead story, but Hillary, but Obama. 

AOC has highjacked her party and the Radical Dems are out of control !!!!!  No Borders,... dirty, criminal people (no I'm not talking about the Stone indictment)

Stone --> railroaded by radical Dem DOJ who are out of control !!!!  Witch Hunt !!!

Airport-TSA --> radical insubordinate non-patriots who are out of control !!!  Losers !!!

Our poor, misundesrtood, vicitimed prez is in control !!! keeping us safe, proud and strong !!!

_85102389_85102388.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

First of all, this is temporary. He can easily choose to go the emergency route if "we tried, we opened it back up and tried to negotiate but it didn't work because Dems are unreasonable." Second of all, exactly that ... it can easily be spun as this is the 'true' effort and then he's more justified next time. Basically a PR reset. This is entirely possible. And his SoTU will likely set this up, or try to.

But I don't care, I'm happy for the families that need to get paid to survive. I'm happy that they didn't enable the shutdown route because that would make this a repeat usage tool for the next thing he wants he wants HE WANTS.

But this is far from over. He's not that kind of person.

That is true, but I believe it is very unlikely McConnell allows the government to be shut down again. Not saying it can't or won't happen because the days of absolutes are over in this era, but I think this is a capitulation to McConnell more than anything. There's a reason McConnell was not going to allow the funding bills to go to the floor. He wasn't going to bail Trump out. 

Now he can say they tried it Trump's way, and it didn't work.

I foresee a deal over increased border security of some sort.