Roger Stone Indicted Link

NFLStudent

5 minutes ago, MadMax said:

And THIS is why I don't actually try to have a productive conversation/debate with this Russian asshole.  He'll never answer a question directly but he'll answer with some vague, condescending horseshit that may or may not deflect the subject but always drags it out and frustrates.  So I just choose to make fun of Товарищ Бен.

It's his condescending douchebaggery while throwing up all the circular drivel that makes him no fun, imo.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well said, comrade.   You fucking witless, gutless traitor.

SIX!!  Six Trump Associates,!   AH, AH, AH, Ah,...   https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-investigation-trump-associates/index.html  

"The free press is evil, the Justice Dept is fake, the FBI and CIA lie!"   -Russian propaganda pipe dream   - Also Republicans

Posted Images

1 minute ago, begooode said:

It's his condescending douchebaggery while throwing up all the circular drivel that makes him no fun, imo.

Yeah, as retarded as the others are, at least they'll occasionally commit to something tangible. 

6 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Why did scooter libby lie when there was no crime?  There is your answer.

So by your logic the Trump guys are currently lying to cover up actual crimes?I mean that seems to be what you're alleging about Libby. You see why deflecting is stupid? 

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

So by your logic the Trump guys are currently lying to cover up actual crimes?I mean that seems to be what you're alleging about Libby. You see why deflecting is stupid? 

Don't fall for a debate over Libby, whitewater, etc.  That's exactly what he wants rather than explaining why Trump and his associates continue to lie.

Just now, ctm said:

Don't fall for a debate over Libby, whitewater, etc.  That's exactly what he wants rather than explaining why Trump and his associates continue to lie.

I'm not debating the Libby thing. It's just pretty obvious that if he thinks Libby lied to cover up an actual then he must also believe the current Trump people are doing the same. 

I admit, even after a few years of "this lie I'm saying is obvious fact and had been reported all over but, no, i won't provide support" ... I'm still surprised and delighted by the fundamentally comical "I won't answer because you don't know what you're asking."

This is such bad gaslighting. It's delightful if you stop expecting a real discussion.

1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

Yes, only guilty people plea, and I'm the one gaslighting? Instead of asking why people are pleaing to certain charges, do some research. Hell, do a deep dive into Flynn case and it will answer every disingenuous question he is asking. 

There it is. The demand others provide substance without providing it yourself.

Comrade clockwork is always on time.

24 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I gave you something tangible in Dec of 2016 and haven't changed. 

Yes you did Vlad. The Trump presidency has turn into a bag of coal. Thanks for nothing.

Edited by Btowner

3 hours ago, ben4titans said:

The Stone raid, Manafort raid, Cohen raid, should all tip you off as to what this really is. The Mueller report, as I said from the beginning, will be rich in circumstantial type evidence and innuendo but short on actual evidence and fact. Therefore, a narrative has to be created for the public. Part of that narrative is a visual show put on by the "news" media. Today was another visual show that will be played over and over while commentators concoct wild conspiracies with endless innuendo. The media, really is the true enemy of the people. Watch today for endless examples.

Wrong as always. 

2 hours ago, MadMax said:

And THIS is why I don't actually try to have a productive conversation/debate with this Russian asshole.  He'll never answer a question directly but he'll answer with some vague, condescending horseshit that may or may not deflect the subject but always drags it out and frustrates.  So I just choose to make fun of Товарищ Бен.

It's how you know he's stumped. If you continue to push it, his next stage is just straight up flinging insults. Its pretty funny to watch once you've noticed his trend. 

But he'll never actually admit it and he might not even realize he got stumped. Then he'll come back spouting the same old shit you just stumped him on. After a few rounds of that I just stopped responding to him there's no real point. He's beaten senseless repeatedly but it doesn't actually stick.

1 hour ago, ctm said:

Another fine technique not to answer....you do the research and there is the answer.

Its bc he knows if he posts any single bit of the bullshit he believes that it'll get ripped to shreds as it always does so he's just stopped trying. He just believes it.