Sign in to follow this  
NFLStudent

Roger Stone Indicted Link

ctm   
14 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

It's not that simple, is it? Plenty of people plea for a multitude or reasons, knowing they are innocent of the charge they are pleaing to.

So it's your contention that Trump's people didn't lie but are pleading guilty anyway?

2 minutes ago, ctm said:

So it's your contention that Trump's people didn't lie but are pleading guilty anyway?

My contention is, you either have no clue what you are talking about or are being disingenuous.

ctm   
6 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I won't because I know you, comrade.

What I'll do instead is repost the link to the indictment you didn't read:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

It's already been posted above.  The indictments draw a straight line from Wikileaks to Stone to a senior official in the Trump campaign who was directed by someone else.  He's just choosing to ignore it.

This will boil down to whether Stone wants to roll over or be hit with a superceding indictment that charges conspiracy.

Just now, ctm said:

It's already been posted above.  The indictments draw a straight line from Wikileaks to Stone to a senior official in the Trump campaign who was directed by someone else.  He's just choosing to ignore it.

And the line from any of those to Russia is...?

ctm   
1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

My contention is, you either have no clue what you are talking about or are being disingenuous.

You are avoiding the question because you have no answer.

Why are trump associates pleading guilty to lying?  And as I asked above why is Trump lying about his contacts with Russia.  Answer the big picture.....what is the motivation for all the lying?

ctm   
Just now, ben4titans said:

And the line from any of those to Russia is...?

The Russian hackers to Wikileaks.  Mueller already indicted them.

2 minutes ago, ctm said:

This will boil down to whether Stone wants to roll over or be hit with a superceding indictment that charges conspiracy.

By the way, there is no line from Stone to Assange. Internal emails show Corsi and Stone had no clue what was in the emails. There is no communication between Stone and Assange.

Soxcat   
5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I won't because I know you, comrade.

What I'll do instead is repost the link to the indictment you didn't read:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

Actually I didn't read anything about Stone or the Trump Campaign having possession of the "stolen documents" and there is even reference that while Stone was trying to get information on when dumps would occur he wasn't even certain what would be contained in those dumps ("I believe the next tranche of his documents pertain to the Clinton Foundation, but there’s no telling what the October surprise may be.").  What they have him on is possibly lying about his communications with Organization 1 but there is nothing on how those documents were obtained by Organization 1 as it pertains to Trump's involvement.  Stone stated in a radio interview "Well, first of all, I don’t want to intimate in any way that I control or have influence with [the head of Organization 1] because I do not. . . . We have a mutual friend, somebody we both trust and therefore I am a recipient of pretty good information."

The real investigation should be focused on Organization 1 and how they obtained the documents.  The documents Stone lied about were not the e-mails themselves but only the communication he had with Organization 1 after they already had stolen the e-mails.  There is no evidence the Trump campaign instigated the hacking.   

Just now, Soxcat said:

Actually I didn't read anything about Stone or the Trump Campaign having possession of the "stolen documents" and there is even reference that while Stone was trying to get information on when dumps would occur he wasn't even certain what would be contained in those dumps ("I believe the next tranche of his documents pertain to the Clinton Foundation, but there’s no telling what the October surprise may be.").  What they have him on is possibly lying about his communications with Organization 1 but there is nothing on how those documents were obtained by Organization 1 as it pertains to Trump's involvement.  Stone stated in a radio interview "Well, first of all, I don’t want to intimate in any way that I control or have influence with [the head of Organization 1] because I do not. . . . We have a mutual friend, somebody we both trust and therefore I am a recipient of pretty good information."

The real investigation should be focused on Organization 1 and how they obtained the documents.  The documents Stone lied about were not the e-mails themselves but only the communication he had with Organization 1 after they already had stolen the e-mails.  There is no evidence the Trump campaign instigated the hacking.   

Nice story, comrade. Hopefully you made some money before you sold your country out.

1 minute ago, ctm said:

The Russian hackers to Wikileaks.  Mueller already indicted them.

There is no evidence of Wiki contacting the alleged hackers. Also, the evidence these are the hackers is flimsy at best.

ctm   
3 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

By the way, there is no line from Stone to Assange. Internal emails show Corsi and Stone had no clue what was in the emails. There is no communication between Stone and Assange.

I already posted this once, from the indictment:

After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization 1.

Soxcat   

The entire scenario actually proves Trumps's team did not have the e-mails or direct control of when they would be dumped.  They didn't even know the exact content.