Sign in to follow this  
NFLStudent

Roger Stone Indicted Link

Just now, scine09 said:

How many people associated with Trump since he began the campaign until now have been arrested?  I lost count.

How many are related to Collusion? Go fuck yourself for supporting this shit. If there was collusion, hang'em, but that isn't what they are being prosecuted for. How could anyone support this?

scine09   
Just now, ben4titans said:

How many are related to Collusion? Go fuck yourself for supporting this shit. If there was collusion, hang'em, but that isn't what they are being prosecuted for. How could anyone support this?

Answer my question.

You're the one supporting someone that is surrounded by criminals and who if not for his current position would likely be behind bars.  Not me.

Soxcat   

Actually very few people would be "behind bars" for what they are charging Stone with.  This is just a play to get more leverage.  Same thing they did, or tried to do with Corsi.  And all of this has to do with wikileaks.  Who knew what, when and how.  Something no one would give a crap about if Hill Billy didn't lose the election.

Oh, and by the way, the damning e-mails were real.  So Dems can hide behind how they were obtained and released.  Doesn't change the content. 

27 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Answer my question.

You're the one supporting someone that is surrounded by criminals and who if not for his current position would likely be behind bars.  Not me.

Surrounded by criminals? Minus Manafort, they are all manufactured crimes due soley to the Mueller investigation. Again, go fuck yourself.

14 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Actually very few people would be "behind bars" for what they are charging Stone with.  This is just a play to get more leverage.  Same thing they did, or tried to do with Corsi.  And all of this has to do with wikileaks.  Who knew what, when and how.  Something no one would give a crap about if Hill Billy didn't lose the election.

Oh, and by the way, the damning e-mails were real.  So Dems can hide behind how they were obtained and released.  Doesn't change the content. 

This is a good point as it relates to Wiki. When was Assange silenced? Ohh, it just happened to be right before they started working the Stone/Corsi/Assange angle. Convenient.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

That it's manufactured?  It's laughable that anyone thinks that.  In fact I don't think that you really believe it.

They were manufactured as a result of the Mueller investigation. They would not have existed otherwise.

ctm   

Why is Trump and all those around him repeatedly lying about their contacts with Russia?  What is their motivation to lie and put themselves in legal jeopardy?  Why?

37 minutes ago, scine09 said:

How many people associated with Trump since he began the campaign until now have been arrested?  I lost count.

I don't know how many, but I do know that it is not even close to how many people were arrested and convicted during the Whitewater investigation.

scine09   
1 minute ago, ben4titans said:

They were manufactured as a result of the Mueller investigation. They would not have existed otherwise.

Did Donald tell you to say that?