Upcoming Free Agents

titanskick8851

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys seem to have forgotten how dishevled the team was last year without him.    The problem is that Evans and Brown can’t make the calls yet. As Pees said, Woodyard makes the defensive

The fact that guy is still in the league blows my mind.

I'd say he's the Titans #1 target in free agency.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The "legal" tampering period kicks off on March 11th, if last year is any indication most of the big name FA destinations will be known before FA actually kicks off.

Yep

30 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Sounds like the Colts beat writers expect them to go after Collins. Makes sense because they have Hooker on a cheap deal at FS. 

Indy is going to have a monster offseason. We might as well brace for it now. 

Yeah we have no hope unfortunately. 

30 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yeah we have no hope unfortunately. 

I wouldn’t say that, but the window of the AFC South being weak is over.

We can still have success. Some of our best years came when 18 was leading the Colts. 

Just now, Jonboy said:

I wouldn’t say that, but the window of the AFC South being weak is over.

We can still have success. Some of our best years came when 18 was leading the Colts. 

Well yeah - we can probably have a chance to win some wild card births but winning the division will end up being a tough proposition. 

JRob is going to have to be resourceful this offseason to keep pace inside the AFC South, the Texans/Colts both have more cap room and both have an additional 2nd round pick, the Jags have an additional 3rd round pick.

I don't mind the fact the AFC South has become more competitive, forces the Titans to improve or fall by the wayside.

8 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

JRob is going to have to be resourceful this offseason to keep pace inside the AFC South, the Texans/Colts both have more cap room and both have an additional 2nd round pick, the Jags have an additional 3rd round pick.

I don't mind the fact the AFC South has become more competitive, forces the Titans to improve or fall by the wayside.

He also has to take into consideration the number of quality free agents the team has in 2020.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic