Upcoming Free Agents

titanskick8851

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys seem to have forgotten how dishevled the team was last year without him.    The problem is that Evans and Brown can’t make the calls yet. As Pees said, Woodyard makes the defensive

The fact that guy is still in the league blows my mind.

I'd say he's the Titans #1 target in free agency.

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

That's really the issue. 

Woodyard and Evans could play in base and goaline but then you're keeping an expensive role player

Remember Woodyard was playing under a reduced contract when they asked him for a paycut or he would have already been released 

Put Evans in Morgan's spot?

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

That's really the issue. 

Woodyard and Evans could play in base and goaline but then you're keeping an expensive role player

Remember Woodyard was playing under a reduced contract when they asked him for a paycut or he would have already been released 

3.5M isnt expensive when Evans and Brown are hardly making anything. 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

How do they split playing time between Woodyard, Evans, and Brown if all 3 are on the roster though?

21 minutes ago, tgo said:

3.5M isnt expensive when Evans and Brown are hardly making anything. 

Exactly, keep Woodyard to play spot duty, for depth and leadership.  No way is he worth cutting over 3.5 million when both of the "starters" are playing on rookie deals.

12 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Exactly, keep Woodyard to play spot duty, for depth and leadership.  No way is he worth cutting over 3.5 million when both of the "starters" are playing on rookie deals.

Or trade him now while they can get something for him. That’s the Patriot way. 

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Or trade him now while they can get something for him. That’s the Patriot way. 

Yea, IF you can get something for him.  I would be surprised.  He has value to us but I doubt he holds a ton of value to anyone who isn't desperate for help at ILB.  Plus Patriots can get away with it.  Titans send a bad message to the locker room by trading a guy like Woodyard.  Just my two cents.  

7 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Us getting Flowers would be exciting; the Colts signing Lawrence, Suh, and Tate is downright scary.

And that is the problem. No matter how good an off season the Titans have, it's likely that the colts is even better.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic