Upcoming Free Agents

titanskick8851

32 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

That just seems like a lot to invest in the OL.  Lewan is expensive af , we have a decision to make regarding Conklin.  Adding a $10M+ guard seems like too much.

You want the OL fixed? It is the price you have to pay. I would much rather rely on Osemele than a rookie 1st round pick. See Chance Warmack.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys seem to have forgotten how dishevled the team was last year without him.    The problem is that Evans and Brown can’t make the calls yet. As Pees said, Woodyard makes the defensive

The fact that guy is still in the league blows my mind.

I'd say he's the Titans #1 target in free agency.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

You want the OL fixed? It is the price you have to pay. I would much rather rely on Osemele than a rookie 1st round pick. See Chance Warmack.

Is it that bad?  Things seemed to gel at the end of the year.  They were a top 5 line the previous two years.  I definitely think the interior needs to be addressed, but I don't think it's a situation which requires an elite guard to make it work. 

1 minute ago, abc2330 said:

Is it that bad?  Things seemed to gel at the end of the year.  They were a top 5 line the previous two years.  I definitely think the interior needs to be addressed, but I don't think it's a situation which requires an elite guard to make it work. 

What is the difference in "making it work" and "elite"? Playoffs? Superbowl? 9-7? 11-5?

They’re not going to pay big money for a guard  though. He’d need to take a 5-7M deal. 

They’re not going to commit to a big guard contract when you have the two tackles scheduled to make in excess of 30 million next year alone. 

Edited by tgo

14 minutes ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

*Looks around. Whispers*

Don’t assume Conklin is going to get a huge contract JUST yet.

You mean you think they'll decline his 5th year option?

Because it's over 13 million dollars. 

So the only way Conklin is going to be on the team in 2020 is at a price of over 13 million dollars. 

Edited by tgo

I wouldn't be surprised to see some QB musical chairs, something like: 

Foles to Jacksonville

Tannehill to Washington

Keenum to Miami

Taylor and Bridgewater will probably end up having to accept true backup roles, and probably Bortles too. 

Edited by tgo

• Jonboy unpinned this topic